ADVERTISEMENT

Nasir Little to UNC

bmbritt

Cameron Crazy
Feb 5, 2003
This doesn't look dirty as shit. Had assistants at Miami and Zona doing a bidding war for his services, and now that their caught, decides that UNCHEAT would be a great landing place. Gets Roy feels as though if no one ever punished him before for providing a top notch education and classes that u never have to actually step foot into the classes to get a passing grade then what's a little battle w/ the FBI.

I hope when the FBI busts down Roy's door, he tries to run for it and they run about 5000 volts from a taser gun through his ass or just beat him with their night sticks for trying to evade capture.

dukiejay,
I like reading your posts, but sometimes I wonder if you're Jay Bilas
when it comes to UNX. I guess the rest of us are homers.
Haha he's not but I will say that it's good to have an objective eye. It's a hell of a pickup for them. One that wouldn't have happened most likely a week ago.

Not sure if the article has been posted here yet but enjoy Roy's selective memory. While the THR blowhards enjoy throwing made up shade at our coach, people within the business are calling BS at huckleberry- https://sports.yahoo.com/roy-willia...e-basketballs-seedy-underworld-190415866.html

Little canceled his visit to Duke, not the other way around. Sour grapes is not a positive character trait.

He won't play much with 13 scholarship players and cam and luke senoirs at the 3 and 4. Roy likes the platoon system. Example Pj Hairston a top 15 player mcdonalds aa only played 13 mins a game as a freshmen

Little canceled his visit to Duke, not the other way around. Sour grapes is not a positive character trait.
I agree sour grapes is not a positive character trait. It's a great pick up for UNC. Outside of that, which I already acknowledged, I'm not sure what the point of your post is. I'm not sure why Duke even bothered offering Little since they put zero effort into recruiting him. Thus, does it make any difference if he cancelled the trip? Probably not.

But I do encourage you to post the same thing over at THR who is flooded with sour grapes, excuses and conspiracy theories out the wazzoo about Dukes recruiting success.

Just classic. Not a week after several UNC fans were proclaiming how dirty Duke is in recruiting....UNC picks up a commit who was in the middle of a bidding war between Miami and Zona. Arizona offered Little $150,000. Shortly after the news broke, Little tweeted then deleted he was re-opening his recruitment -- but he was never officially committed to UA. You can connect the dots there....

Slim chance this kid is eligible unless the payments were made in cash.

You would know. The Tarhole Nation has been doin' nuthin BUT whinin' "sour grapes" as one after another 5-star player eschews Roy for greener ( less corrupt ) pastures. It's been so long since Roy signed one it's not surprising ya forgot how to act like ya been there.

So, did the price for Little come down enough so that UNC could pay Nasir and still have plenty of $ left for Zion and lawyers fees for when the NCAA finally gets around to yanking down your championship(s) obtained during the McCants to present day period?

Have to imagine that it's much easier just negotiating against yourself since Miami and Arizona both got popped for having an auction for his services. All the other teams that were even slightly considering Little pulled away from that drama outside of UNC and Florida. Both schools either have the NCAA hit squad targeting their men's football or basketball program. If either were smart at all, they would have ran from Little.

Reactions: KellenPatrick
So, did the price for Little come down enough so that UNC could pay Nasir and still have plenty of $ left for Zion and lawyers fees for when the NCAA finally gets around to yanking down your championship(s) obtained during the McCants to present day period?

Have to imagine that it's much easier just negotiating against yourself since Miami and Arizona both got popped for having an auction for his services. All the other teams that were even slightly considering Little pulled away from that drama outside of UNC and Florida. Both schools either have the NCAA hit squad targeting their men's football or basketball program. If either were smart at all, they would have ran from Little.

Bingo. Roy hasn't signed a 5-star in awhile and he only got this case of damaged goods because his other 2 main suitors eliminated themselves. #GDTBATH

Reactions: DukeDenver
Evidently, this could blow up in Roy’s face. I believe the parents of Nassir Little have been advised to not discuss he whole scandal until they’re cleared.
How crazy would it be if they get punished for signing one player named in this latest scandal after stalling on the 2 decade scandal for so many years

Reactions: dbav
Bingo. Roy hasn't signed a 5-star in awhile and he only got this case of damaged goods because his other 2 main suitors eliminated themselves. #GDTBATH

He's signed at least one 5 star in 5 of the last 6 classes I believe. They're not the one and done, top end guys you're landing but factually you're wrong. Little appears to be more of a one and done type but time will tell.

Evidently, this could blow up in Roy’s face. I believe the parents of Nassir Little have been advised to not discuss he whole scandal until they’re cleared.

Yeah, instead of Nasir or the family talking, they've got the One Family Hoops Director of Ops and it's coach making statements about how they were going to start suing sports outlets for pointing out the fact that Nasir was being bid on and that it was very unlikely that neither Nasir nor his family didn't know and participate in it.

Got a laugh out of them threatening to sue folks. If they didn't do anything wrong, why did One Family Hoops fire their Basketball Director the day after the FBI report came out that named Zona, Miami, and Nasir Little. Nasir's dad is still posting occasionally and telling folks to stop posting on Twitter or they will be sued. Good luck with that. :)

Congrats to UNC on landing their biggest recruit in years. Little would be what, our 4th biggest recruit for next year?????

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT