ADVERTISEMENT

My New Member of the Class of 2040

Voldukie

All Conference
Mar 14, 2002
DC METRO
After about 7 years of trying, and some pretty horrific misses throughout the years; My Wife and I finally welcomed our son into this world on July 29th. It was a pretty harrowing experience, 37+ hrs of Labor and then the little man got stuck on the way out, resulting in an emergency C-Section. Finally home from the hospital and all settled in and everyone (mom and baby) now doing fine.

We named him after my two favorite basketball players Grant Hill and Bobby Hurley (well two of the three - "Christian" was a nonstarter. To quote my wife "that guy was a prick and pretty mean (Thanks ESPN 30 for 30)...but a prick that was a great basketball player")

So please welcome the starting Point Guard for the 2040 season, Grant Robert Rose

20708076_10155612738901912_9018770167421152107_n.jpg

CONGRATS!! Glad things finally worked out for you and your wife. Get the rock in that young mans hands early!!

My daughter was born here in KY but she is a Dukie! She drew the picture that is my avitar and I have it tattooed on my calf!

After about 7 years of trying, and some pretty horrific misses throughout the years; My Wife and I finally welcomed our son into this world on July 29th. It was a pretty harrowing experience, 37+ hrs of Labor and then the little man got stuck on the way out, resulting in an emergency C-Section. Finally home from the hospital and all settled in and everyone (mom and baby) now doing fine.

We named him after my two favorite basketball players Grant Hill and Bobby Hurley (well two of the three - "Christian" was a nonstarter. To quote my wife "that guy was a prick and pretty mean (Thanks ESPN 30 for 30)...but a prick that was a great basketball player")

So please welcome the starting Point Guard for the 2040 season, Grant Robert Rose

20708076_10155612738901912_9018770167421152107_n.jpg
Congrats! I was thinking Bobby Grant -- kind of a Talladega Nights thing!

Hope that Mom and Son are well. Nothing (and I mean NOTHING) like being a dad.

WOW! Congrats Voldukie!!!!! He's a handsome lil fella ! Great name !!!!

Congrats to you. Handsome little "Devil." ;)OFC

I know the Bagley announcement might be great, but this is the best news of the day. Handsome fella there. Go Duke!

Congrats! That's awesome. So happy for you. He looks great!

Congratulations, Voldukie (and wife)! Your lives just changed...for the better.

OFC

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT