ADVERTISEMENT

My New Lid

Voldukie

All Conference
Mar 14, 2002
DC METRO
So everyone here knows me - Duke Grad, Duke Die Hard...I would never think of being a traitor to the Blue and White...But I also collect Hats - Mostly Duke and MLB hats both current and Retro....
But after last night I ordered a new Lid for the Collection.. Respect Earned, Knights
thumb.aspx

Last edited:
As far as college basketball I have only worn a Duke lid my entire life except once. Back in the late 90's I saw this fly ass Wake Forest hat in a Foot locker type joint. It was so dope...the WF was embroidered in gold and the hat was completely black except for that. I had mad respect for Tim Duncan so I bought it. I wore it along with my Duke gear for a couple of months and then I gave it to my best friend because he loved it and I felt a tab bit of guilt too.

It's all good!

#respect

I've been wearing the same damn hat since... jesus, for the last 15 or so years. A jersey manufacturer that I used to work with. It's served me well.

I don't see Vol's picture, btw. Am I the only one?

I've been wearing the same damn hat since... jesus, for the last 15 or so years. A jersey manufacturer that I used to work with. It's served me well.

I don't see Vol's picture, btw. Am I the only one?

I don't see it either

I feel like wearing apparel of teams I don’t root for gives off the vibe I root for em. I have a few IU shirts but that’s about it.

Why? Dude, I know it's cold up there, But you don't have to settle. I'm sure I could round up an extra Clemson hoodie for you to use during football season. I gave @QC Dukie a couple. He loved them!!!
Absolutely, the softest toilet paper I ever used.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT