ADVERTISEMENT

Moore decision on the way...

Are there any indications that Moore may be the first of a group of guys to come? I haven't heard that he was planning a package deal, but are there guys who Moore may be able to nudge our way?

Are there any indications that Moore may be the first of a group of guys to come? I haven't heard that he was planning a package deal, but are there guys who Moore may be able to nudge our way?

Moore was out in Colorado Springs for USA basketball training camp this entire weekend. Since it sounds as though Wendell had his mind made up before arriving at USA camp, let’s hope he was able to do some recruiting for us while he was there for both his class and the 2020 prospects.

Reactions: dukephysics
I think Moore to Duke and he will try to convince Stewart to come as well. Not sure he can do that though, Isaiah is very tough to read, especially since he jumped on the KU offer and visit, but he did not give a verbal, so....

Oh shit, it’s Monday! Because I didn’t work today, I thought today was Sunday! Mofo!

I Love it. Welcome to Duke! It's also a 2-fer, we got him, and Roy didn't!

OFC
After I came here to see where he announced that he was going to college, I just had to logout and go over to THR to see their reactions and let me tell you, I wasn’t disappointed in the ridiculousness in the thread after he announced that he was going to Duke. They’re super mad and bitter that he chose Duke.

Reactions: OldasdirtDevil
After I came here to see where he announced that he was going to college, I just had to logout and go over to THR to see their reactions and let me tell you, I wasn’t disappointed in the ridiculousness in the thread after he announced that he was going to Duke. They’re super mad and bitter that he chose Duke.

That's because they are whiny lil' bitches

Worked score keeping tonight. Just got home. Great news to hear and happy this young man decided on Duke. Hopefully we get a couple more nice players. We don't need them all just a nice blend of 5 stars and some guys we know are going to stay a while. Next years roster should be interesting with guys like White, Javan , Bolden, Alex , Baker and Goldwire it will give us the most upper class men we've had in a while if they decide to stay. OFC

Reactions: OldasdirtDevil
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT