ADVERTISEMENT

Miami Vice...

OldasdirtDevil

Devils Illustrated Hall of Famer
Nov 16, 2009
...and Duke Ice. Someone mentioned in the game thread that Gary deserved a night out in Miami. He absolutely killed the Canes with a 30 point outburst.

zwJSqge.jpg

OFC

Gary has had his moments, and by that I mean, he’s struggled at times. But I’ve watched enough of this kid over the years. He has big balls. He craves the moment. He wants the big shot, the ball in his hands or to be at the FT line late. That’s his mentality. He learned from, played with and watched Tyus a lot as an eighth-grader and freshman....kid is made from the same cloth.

Gary has had his moments, and by that I mean, he’s struggled at times. But I’ve watched enough of this kid over the years. He has big balls. He craves the moment. He wants the big shot, the ball in his hands or to be at the FT line late. That’s his mentality. He learned from, played with and watched Tyus a lot as an eighth-grader and freshman....kid is made from the same cloth.

He certainly took over and carried us over the finish line. I'm happy for him, the team, and all of us fans. Giddy up, I'm ready for another ride!

OFC

Last edited:
To me Mr. Obvious......

Gary’s 3 point shooting is incredibly critical to our Success moving ahead. Without Gary hitting, and with Grayson in a MAJOR slump teams could completely pack it in on us.

Trent Jr is 30 for 57 from three in our last 8 games (52.7%)... Also, points allowed per 100 possessions has decreased from 100.4 to 99.1 over the last 3 games... When Grayson get his mojo back, we will be scary good.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT