ADVERTISEMENT

Mark Mitchell

wjbmd

All Conference
Nov 29, 2001
Was Mark Mitchell at Duke and Countdown To Craziness this weekend ? If so, any word on how it went with him ? Hoping he picks the Blue Devils.

There is a video of Mark there and the crazies yelling "we want Mark, we want Mark, we want Mark" and he has the biggest grin on his face. He looked like he was having the best time. I feel we get him unless he somehow gets a taste of wanda willliams "nanner puddin" and even if he does we still gey him. That "nanner puddin" is overrated. OFC

There is a video of Mark there and the crazies yelling "we want Mark, we want Mark, we want Mark" and he has the biggest grin on his face. He looked like he was having the best time. I feel we get him unless he somehow gets a taste of wanda willliams "nanner puddin" and even if he does we still gey him. That "nanner puddin" is overrated. OFC
Most national recruiting analysts are saying that the only school that we really have to worry about is UCLA. Don’t know how much truth to that there is. Know he either just took a visit to UCLA or is taking one this week. Hopefully, the trip to CTC will convince him to move up his commitment date. Right now, he’s still saying that he won’t make a commitment till December.

He is sounding like a UCLA lean, but you never know. It might be hard to get more guards/wings until players know how long our guys are staying. Although UCLA is pretty stacked at the wing, so who knows.

Reactions: sheyduke
He is sounding like a UCLA lean, but you never know. It might be hard to get more guards/wings until players know how long our guys are staying. Although UCLA is pretty stacked at the wing, so who knows.
This is based on sources? Thoight most felt duke was in good spot and if he visited duke would be good. Duke does have most all picks on 247

Do not malign the nanner pudding. It's awesome.

Awesome enough to be an avatar.

Reactions: LTDukeFan
Of the 7 total predictions between 247 and Rivals- Duke owns 6. He sure looked like he loved the visit and he's close with all the '22 recruits.

Reactions: timo0402
So if he goes to UCLA it will be a first?
I said rarely wrong, not never missed. Actually in the last two years, the only ones they have missed on has been Starling and Chandler, and one of them missed on Baldwin, other than that, they've been pretty accurate.

And by the way, you know these guys as well.
I’m just messing with you. I really think he is the missing part of Scheyer’s first class. Him and the staff have really put together a good class of interchangeable players and Mitchell will just fit right in.

Reactions: Blueheart32
I think its a good thing. So far he looks good enough to really help us and then go. He looks like a top 10 guy. If he comes back its a bonus. I'm sure the staff are recruiting that way. Mark came back so maybe Keels will. We will see once the comp. improves. If he lights up Kentucky and Gonzaga yeah. Keels has that frame which puts him way ahead of Steward already.

Last edited:
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT