ADVERTISEMENT

Makhtar N’Diaye dirtiest player in history of ACC?

acc hoops

Cameron Crazy
Mar 24, 2004
Maybe or maybe not. He however has to be on the first team.
Who can forget his spitting on another player, falsely accusing player of using racial slur, jumping on scorer’s table and grabbing his privates in front of Duke families?
Loved it when he fouled in 14 minutes in tournament loss.
Ole Dean knew what he was getting. Didn’t Makhtar leave or get booted from Michigan and Wake?
Anyone else remember Dean using 3 bum centers to beat on GMan in late 70’s?
Rich Yoniker was one I remember.
My All Dirty UNC team would be those 2 plus Larry Miller and of course Joel Berry.
Anyone got a good candidate for 5 th player?

Reactions: skysdad and Dad2ze
Who can forget his spitting on another player, falsely accusing player of using racial slur, jumping on scorer’s table and grabbing his privates in front of Duke families?
Ole Dean knew what he was getting. Didn’t Makhtar leave or get booted from Michigan and Wake?
My All Dirty UNC team would be those 2 plus Larry Miller and of course Joel Berry.
Hanstravel

oh man! I absolutely can’t stand him! Every time I hear his name or mention his name I get the shakes!! Hate is a strong word, but he fits the description of someone I hate! He’s a complete nutjob!

Most unc fans if you ask them about him they have either forgotten him or have no idea who he is. I'm not joking. And dean smith did recruit him and dean smith did know who he was getting. Don't let anyone fool you. OFC

Most unc fans if you ask them about him they have either forgotten him or have no idea who he is. I'm not joking. And dean smith did recruit him and dean smith did know who he was getting. Don't let anyone fool you. OFC
That because Dean was the dirtiest of them all

Reactions: QC Dukie
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT