ADVERTISEMENT

Luck

So sorry to be the one to break this to you Dirt, but those weren't High 5s your woman was throwing at you. Those were the desperate flailings of someone who couldn't say: Get the hell off of me you fat old bastard, you're crushing me and I cant breathe!!! So sweet of your gal not to burst your bubble and fill you in when she finally caught her breath. Sounds like a real keeper!

So sorry to be the one to break this to you Dirt, but those weren't High 5s your woman was throwing at you. Those were the desperate flailings of someone who couldn't say: Get the hell off of me you fat old bastard, you're crushing me and I cant breathe!!! So sweet of your gal not to burst your bubble and fill you in when she finally caught her breath. Sounds like a real keeper!

And I regret informing you grasshopper, but once you go dirt, women squirt.

OFC

Luck is when neither an OBVIOUS hook and hold or a BLATANT two handed shove in the back are called on one of the most important plays in the game. UCF dude boxes out like he's supposed to and gets shoved under the basket, resulting in the game winning basket. It really just proves that if you aint cheating, you aint trying.

Reactions: dukiejay
Luck is when neither an OBVIOUS hook and hold or a BLATANT two handed shove in the back are called on one of the most important plays in the game. UCF dude boxes out like he's supposed to and gets shoved under the basket, resulting in the game winning basket. It really just proves that if you aint cheating, you aint trying.

Is this the facial expression you were making as you typed that drivel? I like to think it was.

BogusScaredHawk-max-1mb.gif

BS, there's all kinds of jostling that goes on during blockouts during ft shooting, and it has to be a blatant push or hook to get called. What did happen is that the UCF player misjudged the ball coming off, and jumped too soon, which left RJ the opening to grab it and score. Even if it was a foul not called, I wouldn't care because there were plenty others we were hosed on. If you want to get mad at someone get mad at Dawkins 'cause he screwed up a sure alley oop that would have made it 76-70, instead the ball came right back the other way for a quick, and huuuge 3 by Cam which made it 74-73. That was a 5 point sway in just a matter of seconds. So suck it up buttercup, you lost.

OFC

Last edited:
Tennessee fan here. Not too worried that the floor slappers will win it all. If the Hokies can't do the job, the Zags or either Michigan team will finish the job.

Reactions: dukiejay

33vhxqc.jpg

3pt shooting foul on Reddish (ALL BALL)
2 blatant shooting fouls on Tacko not called

iF yOu AiiNt ChEaTiN yOu AiNt TrYiiiNNN’

Tennessee fan here. Not too worried that the floor slappers will win it all. If the Hokies can't do the job, the Zags or either Michigan team will finish the job.

You should probably be worried about Auburn first. In case you havent looked, they are on your side of the bracket, and well, let's just say you haven't faired well against them this year. 84-64? I mean, damn.

You mad bro?

Amazing how many different fanbases are out there in the weeds just waiting for us to fail. I didn’t know just how many people went to bed so salty Sunday night. I get the THR and RR crowd, but apparently it extends much further.

33vhxqc.jpg

3pt shooting foul on Reddish (ALL BALL)
2 blatant shooting fouls on Tacko not called

iF yOu AiiNt ChEaTiN yOu AiNt TrYiiiNNN’

This doesn't include the missed call on the shot clock violation, or the flop that got Zion his third foul around the 2:30 mark. Some people just need to manufacture their own reality when life doesn't suit them. It is sad.

This doesn't include the missed call on the shot clock violation, or the flop that got Zion his third foul around the 2:30 mark. Some people just need to manufacture their own reality when life doesn't suit them. It is sad.

Yep. If we had lost there is a clear 5 points that they were gifted before those things. Seems to always be lost. Missed calls in the beginning of games have just as much impact as later ones

Reactions: HuffyJB

Troll hiding behind a keyboard. OFC

That Barrett play is the most non-existent foul I have ever seen in my life. I can understand the haters going nuts on a 50/50 charge play but To quote Yahoo sports "where's the foul"??

Where exactly is the foul?
So. Umm. What’s the outrage about again?

That looked very much like a player legally jockeying for position on a missed free throw that included standard contact under the basket that happens on almost every missed shot.

Reactions: OldasdirtDevil
That Barrett play is the most non-existent foul I have ever seen in my life. I can understand the haters going nuts on a 50/50 charge play but To quote Yahoo sports "where's the foul"??

Where exactly is the foul?
So. Umm. What’s the outrage about again?

That looked very much like a player legally jockeying for position on a missed free throw that included standard contact under the basket that happens on almost every missed shot.

There wasn't one. I played that part of the video clip back at least 25 times. What happens is that the UCF player misjudged the ball, and jumped too early...his feet were in the air on his jump well before RJ made his jump to retrieve the ball.

Also, here is a clip of the blockout that I scrubbed back and forth a little to show all the stuff that goes on during one. I've always been fascinated by ft blockout situations. You could easily call lane violations on well over half the times, and there is pushing, grabbing, shoving going on all the time. There is too much stuff to try and watch for officials to even attempt to call much of this. Jay Bilas would really be on a rant about it if they called most of this...game would last all day.

OFC

There wasn't one. I played that part of the video clip back at least 25 times. What happens is that the UCF player misjudged the ball, and jumped too early...his feet were in the air on his jump well before RJ made his jump to retrieve the ball.

Also, here is a clip of the blockout that I scrubbed back and forth a little to show all the stuff that goes on during one. I've always been fascinated by ft blockout situations. You could easily call lane violations on well over half the times, and there is pushing, grabbing, shoving going on all the time. There is too much stuff to try and watch for officials to even attempt to call much of this. Jay Bilas would really be on a rant about it if they called most of this...game would last all day.

OFC

Yea I watched it again on youtube and there is simply no foul there with RJ. None, it's not even up for a debate. There is nothing freaking there!!!

You fail to mention the clean block by Reddish that resulted in three FT’s and if Duke got a fair whistle, then Tacko should have been fouled out by halftime!

MAN! that foul call on that 3 block by Cam was gut wrenchingly BAD !

That was horrendous but I go into these things expecting both teams to both benefit and get hurt by missed calls. These are human beings out there, not robots or biased fans desperately rooting for one team to lose with such angst that it literally overrides their ability to think clearly. Mistakes are going to happen when human beings are involved. That's just how it is.

That was horrendous but I go into these things expecting both teams to both benefit and get hurt by missed calls. These are human beings out there, not robots or biased fans desperately rooting for one team to lose with such angst that it literally overrides their ability to think clearly. Mistakes are going to happen when human beings are involved. That's just how it is.

Yep, it's not a perfect system, because nothing is. I have no problem with a fan getting upset about a call (we all do), but after a short time of bitching you have to let it go. And when your turn comes and a bad call goes in your favor...gladly accept it, as I always do.
Stuff usually balances out over a period of time...unless of course you're the UNCheats...those lucky bastages!:)

OFC

Reactions: DukefanKY
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT