ADVERTISEMENT

Lubbock Regional and how i got free tickets

ioliva

Devils Illustrated Hall of Famer
Jul 30, 2009
Guys you wont believe it but Coach Pollards wife hooked me up with some free game tickets for this weekends regional. I live near Lubbock (odessa) and tweeted to duke baseball to see if I could buy tickets as it sold out immediately from tech. Well a woman retweeted me to the duke ticket office. I never received a reply. Yesterday she sent me a tweet asking me to DM her and she was able to put me on the coach's pass list for the entire weekend! Turns out she’s coach pollards wife! I'm super psyched and very grateful to the Pollard family for the opportunity to see the Blue Devils in action!!! Just had to share the awesome story! Let's go Duke!

Last edited:
Guys you wont believe it but Coach Pollards wife hooked me up with some free game tickets for this weekends regional. I live near Lubbock (odessa) and tweeted to duke baseball to see if I could buy tickets as it sold out immediately from tech. Well a woman retweeted me to the duke ticket office. I never received a reply. Yesterday she sent me a tweet asking me to DM her and she was able to put me on the coach's pass list for the entire weekend! Turns out she’s coach pollards wife! I'm super psyched and very grateful to the Pollard family for the opportunity to see the Blue Devils in action!!! Just had to share the awesome story! Let's go Duke!

Terrific story! Congratulations, and Lets Go Devils!!!

OFC

That's a pretty cool story, congrats!

I'm glad she's using Twitter to help people, and not bash her husband's team using fake Twitter accounts.

Reactions: ioliva
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT