ADVERTISEMENT

Looks like so far BT is taking the ACC

Ok, I agree it is not one sided. The truth is top to bottom the BT is better but at the top there is an edge to the ACC.

Of course, Maryland belongs in the ACC so flip that and it is more even.

Here is my rejoinder to those that think you want to face us vs LSU:

We're a lot better than UCF or KFC, whatever..I'm getting dyslexic in my old age.

I want Duke and for a minute I was worried we might miss you guys.

My buddy and I will take the AMtrak from NYC just for a Sunday teet-a-tete with you.

We have 3 bigs that can match up with Zion. No one has stopped Cash yet but we'll see. Our defense is better than any defense you have faced and you will have to start hitting 3's.

SHould be a fun game.

You played Bradley..the 6th team in the Missouri Valley....they gave you all you could handle...You beat Minnesota, the 7th best team in your own conference - hardly tough competition so far. You can have Maryland...they are not an ACC team...hence they have got worse every year since leaving

Top to bottom you are better?....you got the most teams in but have 2 less advancing. I'm no math genius but that isnt a good percentage....or are you saying you are just mediocre throughout the league so 3 was the best you could get into the Sweet 16?

Reactions: bleediteveryday30
Ok, I agree it is not one sided. The truth is top to bottom the BT is better but at the top there is an edge to the ACC.

Of course, Maryland belongs in the ACC so flip that and it is more even.

Here is my rejoinder to those that think you want to face us vs LSU:

We're a lot better than UCF or KFC, whatever..I'm getting dyslexic in my old age.

I want Duke and for a minute I was worried we might miss you guys.

My buddy and I will take the AMtrak from NYC just for a Sunday teet-a-tete with you.

We have 3 bigs that can match up with Zion. No one has stopped Cash yet but we'll see. Our defense is better than any defense you have faced and you will have to start hitting 3's.

SHould be a fun game.

You come on here crowing about how great the BIG is but if my math is correct ACC 5 BIG 4.

Still trying to figure out last time Duke lost to
A BIG.

Make sure you beat LSU and Izzo will probably get another chance to try to beat Duke again after twelve years of not having done so.

Reactions: skysdad
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT