ADVERTISEMENT

Looks like so far BT is taking the ACC

Are you sure it's us you're trying to convince.

Many on here would take Tre over Winston in a heartbeat. Winston can score. That's great. We don't necessarily need Tre to be Winston.

Arguably, if Tre comes back for a second year, what says Carey won't have the best PG in the country? It appears you're saying that. Also, perhaps instead of magic, players that pick Duke over MSU just think Duke is a better program or a better fit for their skillset.

To say you're "right" about subjective matters is self serving. Carey liked Duke better. That's a fact and he obviously thought he would be surrounded by better talent at Duke.

So it's great that you think you're right, but you'll have to do better than telling us you think you're opinion is right. It's simply your opinion.

WInston's scoring is hardly his only attribute so I understand you have not watched him.

I think it was Kenny Smith or Kellogg who said he has the best court vision of any player in the country. A great passer in the mold of Magic.

As for being "right" I'm using neutral judges like SN.

Puff your chest all you want, it’s not like you play on the team. I do hope we make it far enough to play you. You’ll probably destroy us, since K owns Izzo and all. Very established narrative. But I do hope MSU gets to the elite 8. Who know, maybe Zion will blow another tire.

Come talk basketball all you want, don’t bring injury wishes into it. Gtfo.

Puff your chest all you want, it’s not like you play on the team. I do hope we make it far enough to play you. You’ll probably destroy us, since K owns Izzo and all. Very established narrative. But I do hope MSU gets to the elite 8. Who know, maybe Zion will blow another tire.
Really? You come over to a Duke board wishing an injury on one of ours players? Real class act you are.

Reactions: hart2chesson
I don’t understand the infatuation with Auburn. They’re not an elite team at all. In my honest opinion, they would get creamed by UNx. I know Kansas has had their worst season in a decade, but I still maintain they have an edge over UNx. Not on paper, just the mental edge. I could be wrong, but even just by judging their first round matches, Kansas is a better match up for UNx than Auburn.

I don’t understand the infatuation with Auburn. They’re not an elite team at all. In my honest opinion, they would get creamed by UNx. I know Kansas has had their worst season in a decade, but I still maintain they have an edge over UNx. Not on paper, just the mental edge. I could be wrong, but even just by judging their first round matches, Kansas is a better match up for UNx than Auburn.
Add in the game would be played in KC and there’s even more of an edge. But, this KU team has not played well since early February.

Add in the game would be played in KC and there’s even more of an edge. But, this KU team has not played well since early February.
yeah, i thought auburn would do a lot better, but, barely got by their first game. I just want the team that will beat the holes to win.

Puff your chest all you want, it’s not like you play on the team. I do hope we make it far enough to play you. You’ll probably destroy us, since K owns Izzo and all. Very establishe

I'm shocked by your last sentence given the injuries MSU has endured this season. Perhaps some self-reflection is in order. Only a sorry excuse of a human being would wish injury on an opponent to win a game. It's shameful.

Since this is a Duke board does anyone know how long it’s Ben since Duke lost to a big ten team?

Not counting the two big ten teams we beat in the Title games....

Since this is a Duke board does anyone know how long it’s Ben since Duke lost to a big ten team?

Not counting the two big ten teams we beat in the Title games....

Not sure how long it’s ben but it’s been a while

Cool hang a banner

I only mention it bec it shows the BT got hosed with seeding and Duke and MSU are much closer than the perception.

Iowa , a low seed, just about beat a 2 seed.

See you guys on Sunday...we're probably taking the Amtrak down to DC.

I only mention it bec it shows the BT got hosed with seeding and Duke and MSU are much closer than the perception.

I don’t know why the NCAA keeps undervaluing the B10. Year after year. It’s like they have completely forgotten about all the NCAAT champions the B10 has produced in the last quarter century.

Undervalued? Hahahaha

Reactions: dbav
Doing some basic math....looks like ACC 5 B10 3 in the sweet sixteen...presuming OSU doesnt come back...so at best 5-4....looks like the ACC/B10 NCAA challenge goes to the ACC

Doing some basic math....looks like ACC 5 B10 3 in the sweet sixteen...presuming OSU doesnt come back...so at best 5-4....looks like the ACC/B10 NCAA challenge goes to the ACC

Ok, I agree it is not one sided. The truth is top to bottom the BT is better but at the top there is an edge to the ACC.

Of course, Maryland belongs in the ACC so flip that and it is more even.

Here is my rejoinder to those that think you want to face us vs LSU:

We're a lot better than UCF or KFC, whatever..I'm getting dyslexic in my old age.

I want Duke and for a minute I was worried we might miss you guys.

My buddy and I will take the AMtrak from NYC just for a Sunday teet-a-tete with you.

We have 3 bigs that can match up with Zion. No one has stopped Cash yet but we'll see. Our defense is better than any defense you have faced and you will have to start hitting 3's.

SHould be a fun game.

Ok, I agree it is not one sided. The truth is top to bottom the BT is better but at the top there is an edge to the ACC.

Of course, Maryland belongs in the ACC so flip that and it is more even.

Our defense is better than any defense you have faced and you will have to start hitting 3's.

SHould be a fun game.

Duke has played better defensive teams than MSU. Virginia twice, Texas Tech, and Gonzaga. Maryland is a B1G team. Accept it.

Reactions: dbav
ADVERTISEMENT