ADVERTISEMENT

Looks like my team poster shipped...

BluePhil

Cameron Crazy
Jan 28, 2008
My card got charged yesterday.

Excited to see it. Still have to get 2015 framed. Hopefully this will be a frame worthy one as well (Depends how they do).

I also have to get my 1938 Duke towel/banner from the undefeated - untied - unscored upon season framed.

After 3 years I am moving into my house that was a barn on Thanksgiving weekend. It has been a long process of renovation but it is finally ready! (Well livable - lots of little loose ends to go)

I'm looking forward to this one, I ordered one for me and got one to put up for my nephew for when he gets older.

I was late on calling and they told me yesterday that they were sold out. Hulk sad!

I was late on calling and they told me yesterday that they were sold out. Hulk sad!

I would check in with the basketball office again in a couple weeks. I thought I missed out last year but called back a couple weeks later and asked if they had any extras that may have popped up. The woman I spoke with at the basketball office said that they were doing a second signing in a week and took my order. Poster showed up a couple weeks later. Good luck!

I at least got a call from them saying my card was declined today ... obviously fixed that in a hurry and called them back. Today is the ship date for them. Gonna be a good poster to hold on to!!

PSA: if you've noticed your card has been charged and you're still waiting, the signed posters should be en route this week or next. I called the office to check status and the admin kindly said they are in the process of shipping them all out. I live in a neighborhood where packages sometimes disappear during the holidays so I got a little worried for a sec.

I believe there is a waiting list for the posters.

You can get the autographed basketball for $100 still. They ship next week.

I’ve never seen them get shipped out so late and spread out like this. People on EKF haven’t gotten there’s yet.

Hey guys, long time lurker, first time poster.

I finally pulled the trigger on the team poster this season, got it in the mail this week, and it looks like it was used for batting practice. The first inch of the top and bottom borders are crushed. I assume this is common since they included a letter explaining that they are not responsible for damages during shipping.

Have others experienced this as well over the years?

Hey guys, long time lurker, first time poster.

I finally pulled the trigger on the team poster this season, got it in the mail this week, and it looks like it was used for batting practice. The first inch of the top and bottom borders are crushed. I assume this is common since they included a letter explaining that they are not responsible for damages during shipping.

Have others experienced this as well over the years?
Gave you your first like just for your name.

Just talked with somebody in the office. Some posters went out yesterday and balls are being started on sending out tomorrow.

I believe there is a waiting list for the posters.

You can get the autographed basketball for $100 still. They ship next week.

Where do you get these autographed balls for 100.00? I looked in the online store in the Duke website but didn't see them

You order the autographed basketballs the same way with the autographed posters. You gotta randomly pick a week when you think they are on sale, call the ticket office and hope for the best.

But in all seriousness, do they have a set week each year they start taking orders? I’d like to make a mental note so I know roughly when to call each year. As of now, I lurk on the forums each year waiting for someone to start the thread. Laziness full force!

Where do you get these autographed balls for 100.00? I looked in the online store in the Duke website but didn't see them

Look at my post before this one. Each year there is a couple week period where you can call Duke Ticket Office and they take all your information (Name, Address, Social, First Borns shoe size, Your 2nd grade nickname, etc) and charge you once the item ships. I didn’t know they did basketballs until a few days ago. I have the autographed posters from the last 7 or 8 years, but I’d definitely like a basketball to switch things up here and there. But from what I know, it’s the same process as the posters ... I heard, can’t confirm, that you can put your name on a waiting list for when they do more autographs, but you’d have to call the office to find out for sure.

Look at my post before this one. Each year there is a couple week period where you can call Duke Ticket Office and they take all your information (Name, Address, Social, First Borns shoe size, Your 2nd grade nickname, etc) and charge you once the item ships. I didn’t know they did basketballs until a few days ago. I have the autographed posters from the last 7 or 8 years, but I’d definitely like a basketball to switch things up here and there. But from what I know, it’s the same process as the posters ... I heard, can’t confirm, that you can put your name on a waiting list for when they do more autographs, but you’d have to call the office to find out for sure.

OK, Thanks for the info.

Reactions: DukeBlue666s
There are still team autographed balls available. I just ordered one about 2 minutes before this post. She said they will start shipping late next week or week after

Reactions: DukeBlue666s
Anybody still waiting on a poster or ball? Just curious if it's just me.

I ordered. Ball.....when I ordered they told me I would be charged late last week and the balls ship this week. I was charged last Thursday so hoping they ship this week.

Reactions: Skeelow22
Anybody still waiting on a poster or ball? Just curious if it's just me.

Not just you - I am also waiting on my orders for the posters and ball. I came here to see if anyone else was in the same boat. I'm not too worried about the ball yet, but a little worried about the posters, since I thought they shipped over a week ago. I live on the west coast, so I am not sure if that has something to do with it.

I reached out to the basketball office and heard back this morning. I was told that the posters were shipped every day for the last two weeks. I just wanted to share in case it can help put anyone at ease.

Not just you - I am also waiting on my orders for the posters and ball. I came here to see if anyone else was in the same boat. I'm not too worried about the ball yet, but a little worried about the posters, since I thought they shipped over a week ago. I live on the west coast, so I am not sure if that has something to do with it.

I am going call back today. I was told mine was shipped end of November. I live 2 hours away. So I'm going call again and check.

XMmbV62.jpg

I am going call back today. I was told mine was shipped end of November. I live 2 hours away. So I'm going call again and check.

My posters still haven't arrived as of yesterday. I'm just waiting to see if the ball arrives first. I was told they don't have tracking info and timing just depends on when posters were mailed during the last two weeks. I'm still hopeful that they'll come eventually. I'll post again if there are any updates from my end.

My posters and ball arrived today. Just a heads up... mine was post marked November 30th (I live 2 hours from Durham)... reason why I was a little worried they might have been lost/stolen in mail.

My guess is they got held up at the campus post office after being postmarked. So you guys still waiting yours might be the same situation as mine was.

Reactions: Shavcountry
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT