ADVERTISEMENT

Leonard Hamilton

He’s a heck of a coach. They’re always a good physical “bruiser” team — His kids are always tough not dirty. He’s done at great job @ FSU. Only unsportsmanlike memory I can remember is the court storming incident JJ and William’s senior year. Which wasn’t his or his player’s fault.

100 % Class coach and teacher. Listen to the presser from FSU after the game.. By far my fav non-Duke coach in the ACC. He should have a job for life at FSU. Hope alot of success for him and the Noles, as long as it is bot at Duke's expense.
yes and they bitch and complain about him all the time on their site.

As an FSU alum, I always felt Hamilton was a great hire. FSU is a football school, so any coach who can get the basketball program to be consistently competitive is aces in my book. Hamilton is a quality guy and runs a quality program. That's what I want as a fan.

100 % Class coach and teacher. Listen to the presser from FSU after the game.. By far my fav non-Duke coach in the ACC. He should have a job for life at FSU. Hope alot of success for him and the Noles, as long as it is bot at Duke's expense.

I agree! I want FSU to get to the FF because it would certainly put Ham in the HOF (he should be there now with the way he’s turned football schools into respectable basketball programs). I hate some of their fans, but Ham is one of my favorite coaches.

Reactions: DUKEFEDFAN
Always has been a class act. I remember him as an assistant at UK on the 78 team that beat Duke.

Great coach, class act. Very gentlemanly comments and sincere congrats for K postame...I really thought he was much more sincere in his comments than losing coach the nite before: "Well Superman put his jersey back on, and we couldnt stop him"

OFC_

Last edited:
I'm not sure about the 10 man rotation though. Cofer kind of disappeared and I always considered him their best player. But Hamilton's team buys into the unselfishness and I agree, they play hard and clean and he's a straight shooter. He deserves a Final Four.

Reactions: DUKEFEDFAN
If you listened all the way to the end, after the video feed was cut, the mike was still 'hot', and he jokingly said 'we did hold him to 21' (about Zion I presume).
Good thing Ol' Roy didn't have a 'hot' mike after his press conference was over.:cool:

OFC

Seems to be the type of coach kids enjoy playing for. OFC

Very classy. Much respect for Coach Hamilton he has done a great job with them this season. Wish them success in the tourney unless they play Duke

Very sincere, gracious presser. I think he really did us a favor by only playing Koumaje for 9 minutes. Ssis he did that because we went small. OK, but Goldwire doesn't even try to score

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT