ADVERTISEMENT

Lee Dort (class of 2022) - YESSS, Please!

Buzzooka Joe

Cameron Crazy
Feb 20, 2006
Apparently Duke just reached out to Lee Dort (class of 2022).. a rising Junior from Texas, ranked around 15th in his class..

Dort is 6’10” 240lbs as a Sophomore, averaged about 18pts, 17rbs, 2blks last season..

The NBA might not be interested in big post players, but I damn sure don’t mind having one or 2 of them at Duke each season (Vernon, Jahlil, Plumlees, Mark Williams).. he could very realistically be 7’0” 260 by his senior year.

Last edited:
Reactions: skysdad
Apparently Duke just reached out to Lee Dort (class of 2022).. a rising Junior from Texas, ranked around 15th in his class..

Dort is 6’10” 240lbs as a Sophomore, averaged about 18pts, 17rbs, 2blks last season..

The NBA might not be interested in big post players, but I damn sure don’t mind having one or 2 of them at Duke each season (Vernon, Jahlil, Mark Williams).. he could be 7’0” 260 by his senior year.

We need to make him an offer. As of right now hof roy williams hasn't turned him down.OFC

Reactions: toophly1124
We need to make him an offer. As of right now hof roy williams hasn't turned him down.OFC
Exactly.. Dort is the type of player you do NOT want to play against.. even if he doesn’t develop too much more skill.. he looks like a potential beast in the paint.. reminds me of the type of players Florida State always gets that I HAAAATE us having to play against.

Reactions: skysdad
Honestly...he looks really stiff to me. Not sure he has the athleticism to be a great player at the next level, but maybe he could be like Azubuike. Don't get me wrong though, it would probably be a good offer, and I'm just judging based on that one video.

Looks like a solid 4 year guy. Strong, although a short video against iffy competition. We should offer him.

Honestly...he looks really stiff to me. Not sure he has the athleticism to be a great player at the next level, but maybe he could be like Azubuike. Don't get me wrong though, it would probably be a good offer, and I'm just judging based on that one video.
I don’t see what you're seeing? lol

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT