ADVERTISEMENT

Lebron

Would like to see him in the Garden. Madison Square, not Boston. The moribund franchise in NY needs a big lift.

OFC

Reactions: dukehokie
I think the Knicks would need 5 LeBrons to be competitive. The Lakers would be interesting. They were saying on ESPN today tha the Lakers could get LeBron and someone else this summer, and then a third player next summer.

I started to post I think lebron would sign early with the lakers too!! Lol instead of waiting and joining . Now he’s waiting and they’re going to have to join. Looks a (little) better for him I think... I still don’t like him

Right now, the Lakers are to trying to figure out how to get rid of Lonzo Ball... Maybe they can get something for him, like a pair of shoe laces or something. Magic shaking his head that they made the mistake of drafting him....

At least with LeBron now, the Lakers don't have to have the ball in Ball's hands... a 45% FT shooter as a PG! Most 3rd grade PG's can shoot better than that. The Lakers are looking at bringing in Shaq to try to help Lonzo with his FT shooting... He graded out as the 50th of 50 PG's last year! Impressive!

Reactions: dukehokie
At least with LeBron now, the Lakers don't have to have the ball in Ball's hands... a 45% FT shooter as a PG! Most 3rd grade PG's can shoot better than that. The Lakers are looking at bringing in Shaq to try to help Lonzo with his FT shooting... He graded out as the 50th of 50 PG's last year! Impressive!
I actually looked up Ball’s FT% because I thought you were embellishing. Holy shit, you are right on and that’s embarrassing!

I don't follow the NBA much. So , I take it Alonzo Ball isn't the second coming?

I am just surprised Magic allowed the Lakers draft Lonzo... He is a big PG like Magic was but that is where any comparisons stop. Now that Lebron will have the ball in his hands, Lonzo will need to be replaced with a PG that can actually shoot...

I hope Ball stays with the Lakers and Daddy Ball starts his junk with Lebron. That would be entertaining. OFC

Reactions: DukefanKY
I don't follow the NBA much. So , I take it Alonzo Ball isn't the second coming?
He’s going to be a solid starting PG in the league for some years.. I don’t think he’ll ever be the best player on his team though.

He’s going to be a solid starting PG in the league for some years.. I don’t think he’ll ever be the best player on his team though.

Like a lot of quality starters, he'll look great on a talented roster, and merely OK on a not great roster.
Honestly, there are relatively few players who can elevate a roster all by themselves.

Am I the only one that thinks the lakers are actually being smart with their free agency? And Lebron?(the media my god) I’m starting to hate all of them.

Last edited:
Clownzo, who is the best of the Ball brothers (not saying much or anything at all) will be out of the league in 1 year. The Lakers are stuck with his contract for this year, so after that he will try to play overseas.
really!?? A solid starting PG...!!??? that would mean average, and he was the worst player in the league last year. Lakers have one year left of Clownzo, and then they can admit they made a HUGE mistake and move on!

Clownzo, who is the best of the Ball brothers (not saying much or anything at all) will be out of the league in 1 year. The Lakers are stuck with his contract for this year, so after that he will try to play overseas.

really!?? A solid starting PG...!!??? that would mean average, and he was the worst player in the league last year. Lakers have one year left of Clownzo, and then they can admit they made a HUGE mistake and move on!

I'm not a Lakers fan (I hate that stuff like that has to be said just to give an objective opinion on the internet but that's where we are in 2018), but Lonzo should be a solid point guard in the league for years to come.

He has size, deceptive athleticism, very good court-vision and he is a strong passer, especially on the break. True, he was horrible shooting the ball (from the floor and the line) but Jason Kidd couldn't shoot when he got to the league and Rajon Rondo still can't shoot. One is in the Hall of Fame and the other would be on his way if he performed in the regular season the way he does in the playoffs.

Is there a reason you have so much disdain for Lonzo Ball?

Every game I saw of him, Lonzo was easily the worst player on the floor. And the Lakers were not good... He stuck out like a sore thumb... You just got the feeling he was only playing because they wasted a draft pick on him and were hoping he could be a serviceable player (#2 overall...) Ouch! When you get a high pick like that and you end up with one of, if not the worst player in the league, it really hurts a franchise...

These idiots from the media are to stupid to know the reason (some) players (apparently) don’t want to play with Lebron. It has nothing to do with basketball or Lebron (himself). Look in the mirror!!! You praise and give all the credit to Lebron and drown everybody else! You make it all about him when he wins, and blame those around him when he loses! Lmao. So what do you get either way??? (Win or lose). I see why players just want to stay away from it, and make their money elsewhere. Oooooo and the Balls are there too!!! Hahahaha....These idiots had the nerve to say the reason is the pressure from what Lebron expects from his teammates....Had the nerves to say the great players are always hard to play with...You idiots make them hard to play with!!! Lmao

Last edited:
Doing exactly what they’re doing now !! Lebron Lebron Lebron ! ...Sleep..Lebron Lebron Lebron

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT