ADVERTISEMENT

Just in case this has slipped anyone's mind.

Minus @Showenuff - he’s a wild one.:cool:
4f69ab6d944ca99cc090fbac470de519c939c5e547c0763de6492c208b972362.jpg

Ticket, take a hike if you don't want to continue to be pummeled by our posters...You're in a NO WIN situation on the football team's antics in '14, the scandal, etc. Best you can do now is hope your fb "SHOEGATE" players get the obligatory slap on the wrist from your pals at the NCAA.

Oh btw, you conveniently failed to mention Bubba's outrage in '14 during about the word DUKE being spray painted on one of your buildings. He ACCUSED Duke students w/o ANY PROOF.
I know you wouldnt have been upset though if you had been UNC AD. And btw Cunningham wrote that letter to Duke, no WRITTEN APOLOGY from the official spokesman for Red Bull/tar heel fb coach.....

#GTHCGTH

OFC

Last edited:
I stand corrected. It wasn't fedora that whined about the amount it was bubba cunningham. I aplogize to ticket.

UNC athletic director Bubba Cunningham also expressed that he didn't understand how the costs for cleaning and repair could be so high, but rather than dispute them expressly, he only apologized on behalf of his school. UNC players had their per diem meal funds for their next football game taken away as punishment for the actions, and both Cunningham and UNC coach Larry Fedora split the

cost of Duke's bill, writing personal checks.

They made them go to bed without any dinner. That is just so mean. No one just have to go to bed without dinner. Bad coaches, bad coaches. They should have made them paint keenan stadium. Every inch of it with spray paint. I often wonder what was going through their minds. Did they reall think it was ok? On second thought I'm sure they did and if my memory stands correct wasn't there an assistant coach there watching them do it? And just to cover that bubba claims Duke students defaced a building on unc 's campus after a basketball game no one saw them do it. Yes he sent pictures but unc students or fans could have done it to make Duke look bad. There's plenty of thr posters capable. OFC

Relax dude. I can see why they’re upset. But let’s work on building bridges, not burning them. We are guests over here and you’re new. Stick around and show we can be civil. There are some good dudes here.

Minus @Showenuff - he’s a wild one.:cool:

That's a good post ticket. It would be nice but terror can't help it. He doesn't get it. He doesn't understand that he is posting on a Duke board. It happened at Duke not unc. That's different. He would get so much support and agreement if his posted over at thr. OFC

That's a good post ticket. It would be nice but terror can't help it. He doesn't get it. He doesn't understand that he is posting on a Duke board. It happened at Duke not unc. That's different. He would get so much support and agreement if his posted over at thr. OFC

I’m not sure what you’re attempting to say here. Could you be a bit more clear?

I’m not sure what you’re attempting to say here. Could you be a bit more clear?

I'm trying to say you would be so much supported in what you have to say at thr. Look I'm a Duke fan. I can't help it. It's my nature. For some of the things you have already posted here as being an unc fan we would have been banned over at thr. I have no problem with tar heel fans posting here as long as ticket said just be civil. Go to thr and you can post as you please. You can even say you had a conversation with me. They know me. You will get some interesting replies. OFC

I'm trying to say you would be so much supported in what you have to say at thr. Look I'm a Duke fan. I can't help it. It's my nature. For some of the things you have already posted here as being an unc fan we would have been banned over at thr. I have no problem with tar heel fans posting here as long as ticket said just be civil. Go to thr and you can post as you please. You can even say you had a conversation with me. They know me. You will get some interesting replies. OFC
Sky is a legend on thr

Reactions: hart2chesson

I’ve not been anatagonistic. I’ve disagreed with a few posters but our back and forth has been cordial. I think I’ve provided rationale behind my comments and have been accepting of others’ views. I know I’m on a duke board and I don’t expect the majority here to share my opinions with respect to the teams we support. But I prefer discussing ACC hoops with those that aren’t going to say all the same things I say. And I know there will be some good natured back and forth. I hope to participate. But I’m leery by the look of how serious some of the posters seem to take things. I stayed away from the “caption this photo” topic after getting a feel for the tenor of the board. I’ll tread lightly when interacting with super passionate fans such as yourself.

I’ve not been anatagonistic. I’ve disagreed with a few posters but our back and forth has been cordial. I think I’ve provided rationale behind my comments and have been accepting of others’ views. I know I’m on a duke board and I don’t expect the majority here to share my opinions with respect to the teams we support. But I prefer discussing ACC hoops with those that aren’t going to say all the same things I say. And I know there will be some good natured back and forth. I hope to participate. But I’m leery by the look of how serious some of the posters seem to take things. I s
tayed away from the “caption this phohat's all we ask. to” topic after getting a feel for the tenor of the board. I’ll tread lightly when interacting with super passionate fans such as yourself.

That's all that is ask. You see we can't do that at thr. Listen I love this board and for the most part I really am sarcastic. I love to get some LOL's and give them out. I just can't stand it when not only unc fans but fans of other schools start posting here like it's their home board and take shots at Duke. That's what their home boards are for. I don't hate unc, their coaches or even their fans. I don't hate thr posters. I hate some of the things they say and they've said it like I hope Coach k would die. Coach K is Satan, Coach K is the next Hitler and their mods did absolutely nothing about it. Most of my friends are unc fans. I make jokes from time to time that I live in tar heel county, North Carolina. I will always make fun of hof coach roy williams and his wife wanda's "nanner puddin." He gives us plenty of material every year. He does wear some ugly ties. I will not compare hof coach roy williams to someone evil. I will make fun of the athletes blunders and we get plenty of material every year. One more thing. I'm just guessing but sooner or later about 90% of the unc fans that post here eventually forgets where they are posting at. That gets my dander up a little. Hopefully you stick around a while and you will be respected. I respect ticket a lot but you may not think so on this thread. I'm just having a little fun with him. OFC

Reactions: ticket2ride04
That's all that is ask. You see we can't do that at thr. Listen I love this board and for the most part I really am sarcastic. I love to get some LOL's and give them out. I just can't stand it when not only unc fans but fans of other schools start posting here like it's their home board and take shots at Duke. That's what their home boards are for. I don't hate unc, their coaches or even their fans. I don't hate thr posters. I hate some of the things they say and they've said it like I hope Coach k would die. Coach K is Satan, Coach K is the next Hitler and their mods did absolutely nothing about it. Most of my friends are unc fans. I make jokes from time to time that I live in tar heel county, North Carolina. I will always make fun of hof coach roy williams and his wife wanda's "nanner puddin." He gives us plenty of material every year. He does wear some ugly ties. I will not compare hof coach roy williams to someone evil. I will make fun of the athletes blunders and we get plenty of material every year. One more thing. I'm just guessing but sooner or later about 90% of the unc fans that post here eventually forgets where they are posting at. That gets my dander up a little. Hopefully you stick around a while and you will be respected. I respect ticket a lot but you may not think so on this thread. I'm just having a little fun with him. OFC
Let’s hug it out buddy. :p

Reactions: skysdad
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT