ADVERTISEMENT

jeff capel family

surfdevil

Cameron Crazy
Jan 19, 2015
wilmington nc
just an fyi for posters because i havent seen this anywhere but jeffs grandfather passed away tuesday. tough year to lose your dad and grandfather so close together. if you get a chance look up felton j capel. he was a hugely important figure around the so pines/fayetville area.

Terrible news. Best wishes to the Capel family during this tough time.

Reactions: skysdad
A very rough stretch for the Capel family. My thoughts and prayers are with them.

OFC

just an fyi for posters because i havent seen this anywhere but jeffs grandfather passed away tuesday. tough year to lose your dad and grandfather so close together. if you get a chance look up felton j capel. he was a hugely important figure around the so pines/fayetville area.
Felton J Capel has to be a proud father and grandfather with son Jeff, an accomplished coach, grandsons Jeff Jr an accomplished player & coach and grandson Jason, a former UNC player and TV basketball commentator.

Thanks surf. Appreciate that very much. That's gotta be tough. OFC

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT