ADVERTISEMENT

Jayson Tatum stay reppin’ Duke

No cheater u fans in my family, but a good bit of Clempsun fans.......they don’t know any better.

Gotta love that. I almost always wear Duke gear after a loss. Typically a hat.

The only time I don't wear any Duke gear is on the day of a big game or any ACC/NCAA tournament game. I always feel as though I will jinx them b/c so many times when I have, they've lost, so I gave it up years ago. The most Duke gear I ever wore was sweatpants, sweatshirt, and hat during the 1990 NCAA title game vs UNLV. And we all know the outcome there. Ugh. I also wore Duke gear during the '99 title game. Another ugh!

Since then, I've stopped doing so. The most I will do (and I do the same with the Yankees) is put a Duke hat on the table in front of me during a game. That seems to be the safest route.

Reactions: bullettoothtony
Gotta love that. I almost always wear Duke gear after a loss. Typically a hat.

The only time I don't wear any Duke gear is on the day of a big game or any ACC/NCAA tournament game. I always feel as though I will jinx them b/c so many times when I have, they've lost, so I gave it up years ago. The most Duke gear I ever wore was sweatpants, sweatshirt, and hat during the 1990 NCAA title game vs UNLV. And we all know the outcome there. Ugh. I also wore Duke gear during the '99 title game. Another ugh!

Since then, I've stopped doing so. The most I will do (and I do the same with the Yankees) is put a Duke hat on the table in front of me during a game. That seems to be the safest route.
Makes perfect sense to me.

Reactions: youngman42
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT