ADVERTISEMENT

Jalen at open scrimmage today?

No real news, apparently he isn't there yet. He did post an Instagram live video last night with a Duke signature scribbled in Blue letters at the top of the video, so I'd say all is good.

Any link to the vid or how the players played

I was literally about to post on here asking where he’s been bc I haven’t seen him yet. But I think Henry just got there yesterday too. May just be coming in as they can.

^^^ Yup exactly....however we’ve seen just about everyone on campus (DJ/Henry/Roach)

I think the only 2 we haven’t seen yet are Jalen and Tapé. Hopefully soon!!

Can’t wait till we get to see some video or any Info about how all the guys are looking back in action.

^^^ Yup exactly....however we’ve seen just about everyone on campus (DJ/Henry/Roach)

I think the only 2 we haven’t seen yet are Jalen and Tapé. Hopefully soon!!

Can’t wait till we get to see some video or any Info about how all the guys are looking back in action.
Tape is in one of the pics....in the background behind Joey Baker....in the checking in pics

We don't know if he has even tested. A troll or lurker could read this and spread something that is not true. OFC

Reactions: Fourteen44
We don't know if he has even tested. A troll or lurker could read this and spread something that is not true. OFC

TRUE Sky......However its not like I do not have a source on this issue. Its from a VERY CONNECTED individual to Duke Basketball. Obviously I HOPE like heck its not true, but I would estimate has been on point 80-90% of the time with Blue Devil hoop info.

OFC

Reactions: skysdad
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT