ADVERTISEMENT

Jahlil Okafor Traded

Good. Time for Jahlil to get to work. He's going to get all the minutes he can handle in Brooklyn. Pulling for the young man!

Reactions: sheyduke
Couldn’t they have gotten more in the off-season? Why did they wait so long and what seemed to purposely hurt his stock this season? He was obviously not a part of the plans since last year.

Couldn’t they have gotten more in the off-season? Why did they wait so long and what seemed to purposely hurt his stock this season? He was obviously not a part of the plans since last year.
Rumor is the most they were offered in the off-season was a 2nd round pick. I'd rather have Trevor Booker than a 2nd round pick, I think everyone wins here, Jah wins the most though.

Reactions: dukehokie
Good for Jah! Pulling for him. If he could even be average defensively, he'll be a key piece to a team for a long time.

This is better for Okafor. But wish he went somewhere else. But he may see the court at least.

@denniden , were you hoping he'd be in Boston?
Yes. However it was more about the big guy getting a chance. If it was in Boston, I would have been psyched, but I’m happy for him and now it’s up to him to make it count.

I think we see a humble, and hungry Jah going forward. Last couple of yrs he's had some painful lessons. Seems to have his head on straight now and just wants to play ball. Best of luck to the big man.

Reactions: dbav
Yes. However it was more about the big guy getting a chance. If it was in Boston, I would have been psyched, but I’m happy for him and now it’s up to him to make it count.
Glad he got traded but wanted him on Lakers or Celtics

Glad he got traded but wanted him on Lakers or Celtics

I have always been a Hawks fan, and no one but the Hawks, but Irving and Tatum are making it really tough on me to not jump ship and turn green. If Boston gets one more Dukie starting, how could you not be a fan of a team with 3 of our players starting!! I used to think about how cool it would be for an NBA team to have 5 Duke starters!!!

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT