ADVERTISEMENT

jaemyn brakefield

Well dang. That was quick. Usually he’ll only pick when he knows for sure and when he knows a commitment is coming soon so that’s interesting.

Reactions: Quavarius
Well dang. That was quick. Usually he’ll only pick when he knows for sure and when he knows a commitment is coming soon so that’s interesting.

Actually, I think this offer was because of Zaire Williams not coming to Duke. There are rumors that Duke has backed off and will need another player to fill that spot.

Actually, I think this offer was because of Zaire Williams not coming to Duke. There are rumors that Duke has backed off and will need another player to fill that spot.
That’s what i was thinking since there hasn’t been any buzz about us and Ziaire. Jaemyn will be a good pick up if we get him.

Reactions: sheyduke
Crystal ball picks keep rolling in for him! Makes me wonder if he wanted a Duke offer and now that he has one, he is about ready to commit!

We have a chance to be really really good in about two or three years. Not the relying on freshman good either. Imo, and i know a lot of people disagree with this, but i think the only for sure OAD is Vernon in this class. We could possibly return Cassius, Wendell, and hurt to go with all our freshman plus AOC and Joey Baker. This is obviously wishful thinking but i think we’ll get some returners from this years class and even one or two who stay to junior year. In the 2020 class the only for sure OAD is jalen Johnson. It really wouldn’t surprise me to see everyone else return but there’s always gonna be one or two questionables who decide to enter. My point is i think we’re starting to see K switch away from the OAD model and back to his low 5-stars and high 4-star model to go with one OAD

Reactions: DBM0828 and nickris
Well, that escalated quickly. Awesome news!

As an aside, Jaemyn is a handsome young man. If Joey Baker is still there, they will give Duke a shot at taking over UVA as the best looking team in the ACC. Tony Bennett always gives UVA a big lead in that competition.

So we're looking for 7 in this class?

There's something about how this kid plays (in his videos at least) that I really like. A lot of joy in his attitude. Just our luck, he'll blow up as a freshman, average 15 a game, and be a one and doner. Il'l take that.

Reactions: Quavarius
I get Josh McBob vibes from Jaemyn.

image.jpg

We have a chance to be really really good in about two or three years. Not the relying on freshman good either. Imo, and i know a lot of people disagree with this, but i think the only for sure OAD is Vernon in this class. We could possibly return Cassius, Wendell, and hurt to go with all our freshman plus AOC and Joey Baker. This is obviously wishful thinking but i think we’ll get some returners from this years class and even one or two who stay to junior year. In the 2020 class the only for sure OAD is jalen Johnson. It really wouldn’t surprise me to see everyone else return but there’s always gonna be one or two questionables who decide to enter. My point is i think we’re starting to see K switch away from the OAD model and back to his low 5-stars and high 4-star model to go with one OAD
I was thinking (sorta) the same. Then you gotta think K will be around atleast 3 or 4 more years right? Lol perhaps he getting the early jump on this O&D bologna. He is the GOAT and always 1 step ahead of everybody . Who knows.

Reactions: tp394
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT