ADVERTISEMENT

Is Grayson Allen one and done ?

He'll be suiting up for the Knicks tomorrow night.

Originally posted by dbav:
I hear he's gonna transfer.
roll.r191677.gif

The most important recruit of the 2014 class. SUPER thankful K got this one. Thanks for the assist Christian.

Originally posted by dukiejay:

Originally posted by Yasuo3750:
Originally posted by dbav:
I hear he's gonna transfer.
He's actually going to be part of a trade for John Reik.
Is that the one where we have to give up the chapel?
I believe so. Also have to give up K's house back by the gardens. But its worth it, especially considering the fact we don't know if Bradley Beal has an offer yet.

grayson had a breakout night. i was hoping he would keep it under control until tourney time. that way he could explode with everyone worrying about Winslow and Jah. hopefully he will still be our secret weapon.

he is a very interesting player. he has got a sweet stroke with the basketball - even when he misses they look good. reminds me a little of JJ.

I just read the funniest article about Grayson and last nights game. It was titled "Wake Forest defeats Grayson Allen 51-27". It was basically poking fun at the fact that Grayson outscored Wake Forest 19-15 in the first half. Very funny article but it was poorly written because the writer obviously didn't proofread it and correct the mistakes and typos.

Originally posted by DukeSky85:

I heard he was going to transfer to UNC...but Roy turned him down
That's true. He already had Stillman White as a guard on the team.
wink.r191677.gif
OFC

Only if he plays at the local YMCA. The fanbase has been begging Roy to recruit there.

Originally posted by skysdad:

That's true. He already had Stillman White as a guard on the team.
wink.r191677.gif
OFC
Now you're just being plain old cruel to Roy, Sky.
3dgrin.r191677.gif

OFC

The funny thing is that people were penciling Luke to immediately start. Just don't see it

So glad to see Grayson have a big night, can't wait to watch him develop as a player and as a man in the Duke system over the next four years. Well done young man!!!

I'm just an average fan, not any real clue as to how it works, so I will ask.......in a case like last night, does the coaching staff encourage Grayson to make a big move, to make it a big night for him? Do they push him to be more aggressive? Or does it just happen in the flow of the game?

Alan

The possession when one of our guards was brutality swatted driving to the lane, Grayson grabbed the lose ball and charged again straight to the basket resulting in a tip in score. Impressive.

This post was edited on 3/8 12:27 AM by Alaskan_Assassin_21

Originally posted by Alaskan_Assassin_21:
The possession when one of our guards was brutality swatted driving to the lane, Grayson grabbed the lose ball and charged again straight to the basket resulting in a tip in score. Impressive.

He has grown so much over the last few weeks. I am so proud of this kid. I really think before this year is over we will be singing his praises again after he gives a huge lift late in a tourney game.

Originally posted by bleediteveryday30:

He has grown so much over the last few weeks. I am so proud of this kid. I really think before this year is over we will be singing his praises again after he gives a huge lift late in a tourney game.
I said at the beginning of the season that I believed that Grayson was going to surprise a lot of people this year with all the focus being on the other 3 freshmen

Originally posted by DiehardDukeFan4Life:

Originally posted by bleediteveryday30:

I said at the beginning of the season that I believed that Grayson was going to surprise a lot of people this year with all the focus being on the other 3 freshmen
Well, you were right my friend. What a show he has put on over the last few weeks. After a huge game last Wednesday offensively, he follows that up with a defensive show on the road. Great kid.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT