ADVERTISEMENT

Is anyone going to San Antonio?

I'll be there. We have a crew that goes every year. 2 uncheats, 2 Dukies and 1 UK fan. 1 Duke and 1 cheat fan are from Toronto. The rest of us are from NC. It's been a great annual trip that you need really thick skin for!

Reactions: tripleb71
I’ll be there. I haven’t got tickets yet but I do have a hotel. I had tickets through the lottery last year and jinxed it so I’m waiting until they seal the deal to get tickets this time.

I’ll be there. I haven’t got tickets yet but I do have a hotel. I had tickets through the lottery last year and jinxed it so I’m waiting until they seal the deal to get tickets this time.
Where do you plan on buying tickets? Prime sports? Stub hub? scalping?

Im not sure where Ill get mine, Ive never scalped before but friends tell me its not nearly as sketchy as you'd think...

I live in Houston so I will be there if Duke makes the final game. I don't want to see Duke lose in the final four, so I would rather wait and see if they get to the big game. If they lose there, well, at least I got to see a national title game live. I've seen Duke play three times live, all in Houston. 2010 against Baylor and Purdue, and 2015 against the Zags. We win every time I go to see them live so I'm not saying I'm good luck but......

My picture to the left was after they beat Baylor in Houston. It was bad azzzzz being surrounded by Baylor fans leaving with tears in their eyes lol

Reactions: j_flo
I live in Houston so I will be there if Duke makes the final game. I don't want to see Duke lose in the final four, so I would rather wait and see if they get to the big game. If they lose there, well, at least I got to see a national title game live. I've seen Duke play three times live, all in Houston. 2010 against Baylor and Purdue, and 2015 against the Zags. We win every time I go to see them live so I'm not saying I'm good luck but......

My picture to the left was after they beat Baylor in Houston. It was bad azzzzz being surrounded by Baylor fans leaving with tears in their eyes lol
I think you better get your ass there!

Reactions: ThemDukeBoys
I have tickets, bought through PrimeSport. However if duke doesn’t get there I will be selling. I have been through this process before and the price skyrockets the week leading up when teams are in place.

Lots of tickets go on sale after the final four when fans sell tickets due to their teams losing. Lots of empty seats too (in 2011 there were a ton of empty seats in Houston when Uconn won)

Thought about it, but I would only go if I could surprise my dad with tickets. He’s a huge KU fan, so, oddly enough, I would only consider going if KU was in the final four. But, I don’t think KU has a very good chance to win it all and I don’t want to surprise him with tickets to a game his team is likely to lose.

Thought about doing the same with Omaha but then there’s a chance we would be at a game where one of us is guaranteed to leave mad (Duke vs. KU in the elite 8).

Now, I’m thinking of using my winnings to get tickets to UNC vs Duke at Cameron next year. We both hate UNC, so we’d have common ground.

Reactions: ThemDukeBoys
Thought about it, but I would only go if I could surprise my dad with tickets. He’s a huge KU fan, so, oddly enough, I would only consider going if KU was in the final four. But, I don’t think KU has a very good chance to win it all and I don’t want to surprise him with tickets to a game his team is likely to lose.

Thought about doing the same with Omaha but then there’s a chance we would be at a game where one of us is guaranteed to leave mad (Duke vs. KU in the elite 8).

Now, I’m thinking of using my winnings to get tickets to UNC vs Duke at Cameron next year. We both hate UNC, so we’d have common ground.

What did you profit total?

Does your dad play golf? I think you should use your winnings to take me and him to Pebble Beach!!

Really sucks that if Duke makes it into the Final Four this year I won't be able to watch it. Fortunately I'll be done training by football season though lol.

My best friend lives in San Antonio so if Duke makes it I plan on going. I’ll figure tickets out when I get there I guess lol.

What did you profit total?
$6,350. Best weekend trip ever! We used Fat Jack’s sports picks. He went 7-0 combined on Saturday and Sunday. I took his 3 Sunday picks and added Cuse +10 for a $100 4-leg parlay that paid $1300.

My dad won $1200-1400. He isn’t methodical about keeping records of his bets.

Last edited:
Reactions: pisgah101
Does your dad play golf? I think you should use your winnings to take me and him to Pebble Beach!!
Not anymore. Bad ankle and shoulder. It was hard on him just walking to place bets. He needs ankle surgery, but keeps putting it off bc of the 6 month recovery time.

$6,350. Best weekend trip ever! We used Fat Jack’s sports picks. He went 7-0 combined on Saturday and Sunday. I took his 3 Sunday picks and added Cuse +10 for a $100 4-leg parlay that paid $1300.

My dad won $1200-1400. He isn’t methodical about keeping records of his bets.

Man that's awesome!

Where do you plan on buying tickets? Prime sports? Stub hub? scalping?

Im not sure where Ill get mine, Ive never scalped before but friends tell me its not nearly as sketchy as you'd think...
I’ve done a lot of research on all of the tickets sites and primesport seems to be the cheapest.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT