ADVERTISEMENT

Interesting Marvin Bagley Article About PG..

I also read somewhere that Garland, Reddish, and Jones have a good relationship. I would love for Garland to commit early. Having a great pg on board would definitely help Duke recruit other top talent.

Anyone have an idea how we sit with those 4 (garland, reddish, jones, and bagley)? And i don't trust the crystal ball at all so I won't even look over there.

Anyone have an idea how we sit with those 4 (garland, reddish, jones, and bagley)? And i don't trust the crystal ball at all so I won't even look over there.

I'd put us landing Garland, Reddish and Jones at over 90% as long as K doesn't retire or announce he's retiring before they get to Duke. I thought Bagley was a very long shot but story about him wanting to play w/ Garlund makes his recruitment more interesting.

I'd put us landing Garland, Reddish and Jones at over 90% as long as K doesn't retire or announce he's retiring before they get to Duke. I thought Bagley was a very long shot but story about him wanting to play w/ Garlund makes his recruitment more interesting.

Thanks for that bmbritt! That would be a monster class if we could get 3 of those 4... let alone all 4

Those package deals don't always come to fruition. Kentucky fans thought by signing Quade in the fall that his best friend Bamba was going to sign in the Spring.

It certainly does make things more interesting now with Bagley! Would be super awesome if Duke can indeed land Bagley!!

I hope Tre becoming the top pg in the 2018 class does not scare Darius away, even though I am sure he is fully aware he can play with Tre.

I hope Tre becoming the top pg in the 2018 class does not scare Darius away, even though I am sure he is fully aware he can play with Tre.

Don't think anything is going to scare Darius away from playing at Duke. Kid is a straight up boss and the type of kid that doesn't give a shot who else signs at his position, as he can succeed at the PG or SG and is highly confident in his skills. If we can land Bagley, would love to us play a small lineup occasionally with Jones, Garland and Trent playing a 3 guard lineup and Reddish playing as a big SF or smaller PF with Bagley at Center.

Reddish reminds me of Lebron at little with regards to him being able to play four different positions. Would have 3 elite level passers in Jones, Garland and Reddish with Garland and Reddish being able to put out massive scoring outputs. Add that onto what Bagley could do inside and what Trent can do outside and it would make for a dynamic scoring lineup.

Hope is DeLaurier and Tucker will be able to really contribute at the forward position and O'Connell could help spell Trent/Jones or Garland at guard.

@bmbritt addressed it, but Garland knows he'll be recruited with Tre. He's indicating nothing to say that he isn't totally fine with it.

Am I correct in understanding Bagley is not even considering Duke. OFC

Am I correct in understanding Bagley is not even considering Duke. OFC

No, Duke is in Bagley's top 5 or 6 schools. He cut his list to the above a month or two ago. Includes Zona, UCLA, UNC, UK, Duke and Kansas (I think).

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT