ADVERTISEMENT

I'm Pumped!!

DukefanKY

Devils Illustrated Hall of Famer
Jan 4, 2011
Central Ky
I think I have mentioned in here before, I have a golfing buddy that is good friends with Chris Duhon. In a few weeks, he and I are going to West Virginia to meet up with Chris on a golf trip, then just hanging out in the evenings....really excited to meet him and play a few rounds of golf with him!!

I think I have mentioned in here before, I have a golfing buddy that is good friends with Chris Duhon. In a few weeks, he and I are going to West Virginia to meet up with Chris on a golf trip, then just hanging out in the evenings....really excited to meet him and play a few rounds of golf with him!!
Greenbrier?Love that course.If you do go there drive another twenty miles and play the Cascades

I am actually not sure where all we are playing. I believe one is a course he is a member at called crooked creek or bent creek, something like that. We are discussing Greenbrier. expensive, but I would pay it to play there once.

What ever happened to Duhon's little brother? OFC

Cripes, DukefanKy, based on your thread title I was hoping you were giving definite information that Bagley is committing to Duke!! Damn you! Haaa.

Cripes, DukefanKy, based on your thread title I was hoping you were giving definite information that Bagley is committing to Duke!! Damn you! Haaa.

He is!!.....DukeDenver already "PROMISED" and "GUARANTEED" IT!!!
There was even something about him buying a round for the room if he is wrong!!!

Reactions: KellenPatrick
My trip is next weekend!!..Next week will drag by. I think this will be a blast!...I will get some pics, but will need help posting them or a lesson on how to do it. I just hope I have somewhat of a decent swing going on. Its been rumored that I have the ability to get a little testy on the golf course!!

Where does Duhon rank on the All Time wins list?

FR 35-4: Champs
SO 31-4: Sweet 16
JR 26-7: Sweet 16
SR 31-6: Final Four

2x ACC Regular Season Champs
3x ACC Tournament Champs (Lost in Final)

123-21
85% Winning
6 rings

Last edited:
In comparison

Battier
32-4: Elite 8
37-2: Final
29-5: Sweet 16
35-4: Champs

4x Regular Season Champs
2x Tournament Champs

133-15
89%
7 Rings

Leattner
28-8: Final Four
29-9: Final
32-7: Champs
34-2: Champs

2x Regular Season Champs
1x Tournament Champ

123-26
82%
5 Rings

Grant Hill
32-7: Champs
34-2: Champs
24-8: Round of 32
28-6: Final

3x Regular Season Champs
1x Tournament Champ

118-23
83%
6 Rings

Heading out in the morning! I'm ready!!
I'll post some pics when I get back! I have one of the plaques with a piece of Cameron floor on it. I'm gonna take it and get Chris to sign it! I better ask before we play because he might not sign after I spank him on the course!!

Heading out in the morning! I'm ready!!
I'll post some pics when I get back! I have one of the plaques with a piece of Cameron floor on it. I'm gonna take it and get Chris to sign it! I better ask before we play because he might not sign after I spank him on the course!!
@dukehokie is jealous

1. Had a really good time today!!
    jC400d4.jpg

In West Virginia. We played at Edgewood country club, then went to sleepy Hollow and played 9.....we are going back there today.....really cool guy and host

I am back from West Virginia. I can't express to you all how down to earth and fun Chris was. If you didn't know who he was, you wouldn't know he wasn't just some other average Joe. After golf Saturday, he invited us back to his house for his sons birthday party....I think he just wanted some adults around! When we got there, he was all over his kids. Looked like a proud and very attentive dad. We played some hold em and shot some pool. He met us at the course today and played 9, then had to leave as he and his wife were flying out to celebrate their anniversary....great trip and really impressed with how he treated us......highlight of my year. Pretty good golfer too!!

Reactions: KellenPatrick
Sounds awesome, DukefanKy.

It was. Main thing was like I said in my post. If you didn't know who he was, you wouldn't k ow him from the guy next door. And EVERY person that we passed by on the golf course stopped and gave him crap....you could tell all the members really liked him a lot.

Went to a hobby store today and got a frame....now I have some NBA money hanging on my wall....LOL!!
6slSD4E.jpg

When do I get to see these guys on TV for the first time?

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT