ADVERTISEMENT

If you could give Coach K a tip on how to coach Duke and he would use it for sure what would it be.

Call Calipari and figure out how someone that can’t coach keep getting a team full of underclassmen to play elite defense every night. All we’re missing is defense

Wow, I watch a bunch of UK games and they do not play elite defense every night. No way and haven’t for years. You also realize they lost 10 games this year. Elite defensive teams will not lose 10 games in an easy conference.

Wow, I watch a bunch of UK games and they do not play elite defense every night. No way and haven’t for years. You also realize they lost 10 games this year. Elite defensive teams will not lose 10 games in an easy conference.

Kentucky has no offense. Cal doesn’t know how to run an offensive system. If we could play man defense like Kentucky does we would have been to the final four the last two years EASILY. Towards the end of the year Kentucky plays pretty good defense. I don’t like those bastards but they can play defense the closer it gets to March

What cliques? I want in

So... there is the SoCal/Pisgah/2 Skerz/Hart/Mac/QC clique... although is Hart officially one? Is Mac?

Who is DukieJay’s clique? Show? Denver? Are there some old timers in there...

I think Dattier and I might be a clique? A two man clique doesn’t seem to be a thing, and I think we are more so on the national board.

DaChamp is a bit on his own... the whole “enemy of my enemy” thing doesn’t totally work out, I think?

So... there is the SoCal/Pisgah/2 Skerz/Hart/Mac/QC clique... although is Hart officially one? Is Mac?

I think Dattier and I might be a clique? A two man clique doesn’t seem to be a thing, and I think we are more so on the national board.

DaChamp is a bit on his own... the whole “enemy of my enemy” thing doesn’t totally work out, I think?

Can I join the OFC clique? I feel old and they’re gonna need someone younger to remind them where they are and to take their meds.

We want to trade 2Skerz to the Mods and we'll also throw in Jwill for a 6th round pick in 2021.
It will take someone with higher education to possibly get thru to Dachamp, so please you and Datt take him. The Triple D's.
Give us Gillget and we will call it a day.

We want to trade 2Skerz to the Mods and we'll also throw in Jwill for a 6th round pick in 2021.
It will take someone with higher education to possibly get thru to Dachamp, so please you and Datt take him. The Triple D's.
Give us Gillget and we will call it a day.

No thank you. I’m a one man army. No friend zone

Kentucky has no offense. Cal doesn’t know how to run an offensive system. If we could play man defense like Kentucky does we would have been to the final four the last two years EASILY. Towards the end of the year Kentucky plays pretty good defense. I don’t like those bastards but they can play defense the closer it gets to March

You can't say..."towards the end of the year Kentucky plays pretty good defense" when you said they play Elite defense every night. They either play elite defense or play pretty good defense.

I agree that Calipari struggles to coach up the offense when they don't have elite skills, but they had five guys average at least 9.3 points per game and averaged 77 points per game. Kentucky also averaged more points per game than Tennessee and Florida, two teams that finished ahead of them in the standings. Kentucky had enough offense to win in the SEC.

But no, they do not play elite defense. I will agree that they did play pretty good defense at the end of the year, however.

Yes hart and mac are!
Come on over FTB. We need some youth to balance it out. Stay away from the dark side.

And dang it QC! I thought you were inviting him to our group ;)

When I think of Kentucky teams I think of rebounding lol

Come on over FTB. We need some youth to balance it out. Stay away from the dark side.
QC, SoCal, Pisgah, Hart, and myself were all wanting to make sure you are on our side. We are counting on you. Please don't mention this to Sky, I'm concerned he would turn on us in favor of the mods. We are outnumbered, and can't risk a traitor. Please, please, don't let him know I don't trust him. He seems a little shaky to me.

You can't say..."towards the end of the year Kentucky plays pretty good defense" when you said they play Elite defense every night. They either play elite defense or play pretty good defense.

I agree that Calipari struggles to coach up the offense when they don't have elite skills, but they had five guys average at least 9.3 points per game and averaged 77 points per game. Kentucky also averaged more points per game than Tennessee and Florida, two teams that finished ahead of them in the standings. Kentucky had enough offense to win in the SEC.

But no, they do not play elite defense. I will agree that they did play pretty good defense at the end of the year, however.

Kentucky consistently plays better defense than us every year since Cal has been there though. And the perimeter defense is significantly better these last 3 years we’ve been freshmen led teams. Even 2015 they’re defense was probably the best in the country. So once again if we can play man defense like them then we would win a title. Defense has held us back the last 2 years

Kentucky consistently plays better defense than us every year since Cal has been there though. And the perimeter defense is significantly better these last 3 years we’ve been freshmen led teams. Even 2015 they’re defense was probably the best in the country. So once again if we can play man defense like them then we would win a title. Defense has held us back the last 2 years

I agree with what you just said, Kentucky looks better defensively than Duke. I was just arguing that Kentucky doesn't play elite defense every night.

QC, SoCal, Pisgah, Hart, and myself were all wanting to make sure you are on our side. We are counting on you. Please don't mention this to Sky, I'm concerned he would turn on us in favor of the mods. We are outnumbered, and can't risk a traitor. Please, please, don't let him know I don't trust him. He seems a little shaky to me.

Sky can be bought with a big ol bottle of Cheerwine + potted meat and crackers!

OFC

Reactions: Mac9192
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT