ADVERTISEMENT

I want Aubrey Dawkins to go to grad school at Duke

I saw he didn’t have grades to get into Stanford to play for daddy so I doubt it

Awesome video!

Now, do you have some gifs for us? Asking for a friend.

You mean like this?

Gif_3eed5e_5420709.gif

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

79c6d7b20c0087a3b92b41cb07873808.gif

gifs_of_really_hot_girls_09.gif

What we saw last night, is he that good? Or was he playing at a level far beyond his usual? I’ve not watched them all year but he’s tall, athletic, and good lord he can shoot.

Reactions: LTDukeFan
What we saw last night, is he that good? Or was he playing at a level far beyond his usual? I’ve not watched them all year but he’s tall, athletic, and good lord he can shoot.

Avg 15 a game

Dude reminded me of Calbert Cheaney with range. Kid is smoooooth....

He looked great last night. But he averages 15 a game and got 32 on us. The team averages 36% from the arc, yet shot 50% on us. Is it me, or does every team we play shoot better from 3 than their average?? And every team has a player go off for their career high against us? I swear. Every three that goes up against us feels like it's going in!!

He looked great last night. But he averages 15 a game and got 32 on us. The team averages 36% from the arc, yet shot 50% on us. Is it me, or does every team we play shoot better from 3 than their average?? And every team has a player go off for their career high against us? I swear. Every three that goes up against us feels like it's going in!!
Agreed. Everyone seems to play their best game against Duke.

What a well spoken young man, and what a tremendous game he played. Good on him.

Glad we walked away with the W.

We actually have one of the best 3pt defenses in the country this year. They were just hot today. Almost all of those 3s they hit were guarded. Everything Aubrey made was contested from what I remember

Reactions: dukephysics
We actually have one of the best 3pt defenses in the country this year. They were just hot today. Almost all of those 3s they hit were guarded. Everything Aubrey made was contested from what I remember

I agree!! That's what I'm saying! We are very good defensively and everyone seems to still have career games against us! Imagine if we were a middle of the pack defense!!

If Johnny Dawkins wasn't the coach, this might make sense. But Aubrey ain't leaving his dad's program.

Reactions: skysdad
I agree!! That's what I'm saying! We are very good defensively and everyone seems to still have career games against us! Imagine if we were a middle of the pack defense!!

We’ve done pretty well all year holding down top scorers. But as soon as the tournament begins we have two players back to back with career highs smh. I’m just glad we could withstand that

Reactions: DukefanKY
Talk. I don't see him spurning his father.
Oh heck NO!! I was assuming that he was graduating and had another year of eligibility. Yeah, transferring from dad...would make conversation at Thanksgiving rather hard years down the road.

Aubrey is heading into his 6th year of college I'm sure he could transfer to duke. Turns 24 in may. Would be a great addition. Ucf loses a bunch of seniors including Taylor and taco they wont be nearly as good. Dawkins to duke makes Alot of sense.

Aubrey is heading into his 6th year of college I'm sure he could transfer to duke. Turns 24 in may. Would be a great addition. Ucf loses a bunch of seniors including Taylor and taco they wont be nearly as good. Dawkins to duke makes Alot of sense.

Just being honest. If I was in Dawkins shoes, I had my son under me for several years, my son got his degree, he’s become a very good player who has the potential to start for almost any team in the country, he has the opportunity to go play for coach K just like you did, play in the ACC on a national stage just like you did, and probably for his dream school since it was all he knew as a child. I’d love to see him go play for Duke and have the opportunity to win a National Championship

Just being honest. If I was in Dawkins shoes, I had my son under me for several years, my son got his degree, he’s become a very good player who has the potential to start for almost any team in the country, he has the opportunity to go play for coach K just like you did, play in the ACC on a national stage just like you did, and probably for his dream school since it was all he knew as a child. I’d love to see him go play for Duke and have the opportunity to win a National Championship

First off, yes, just talk!:) Sorry!

And yeah, I agree; if I was Johnny and my son had a chance to play at Duke for a year, I would TOTALLY have him do it. Grad school, baby!

He seems like the kind of man that would stay with dad and make next year special

Dawkins will be 24 in May and I doubt his NBA stock gets any higher than it is right now.

Reactions: skysdad
Rumor on UK board says Johnny Dawkins to Vanderbilt. Jr may consider going there if so?

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT