ADVERTISEMENT

I did it. The ultimate bucket list item

ioliva

Devils Illustrated Hall of Famer
Jul 30, 2009
I purchased two seats to duke vs unc. 3.4k. Holy moly is this an insane purchase but I’ve got to see this game with my dad just one time . Anyone know how to post the pic?
8UrAfQf.jpg

Last edited:
I purchased two seats to duke vs unc. 3.4k. Holy moly is this an insane purchase but I’ve got to see this game with my dad just one time . Anyone know how to post the pic? Lol
B7XUfKlBW_y86Vpb3pMHPrkfpNTTGlmeiAYm1Y0

Happy for you. A lot of money but a memory that will last a lot longer than that money would have

Reactions: skysdad
@ioliva here is my video that I made awhile back that shows how to post a pic. Don't let the title fool you, it's just a little humor about all the 'Zion is too fat jokes'. Hope it helps.

OFC

Happy for you. A lot of money but a memory that will last a lot longer than that money would have

You the man ODD thank you sir!!!

And heck yeah! My friend lost his dad this past year and I thought about it. You never know what can happen. I have to see the game with my dad. I had the money, unc sucks donkey butt.... gotta see a win !

And heck yeah! My friend lost his dad this past year and I thought about it. You never know what can happen. I have to see the game with my dad. I had the money, unc sucks donkey butt.... gotta see a win !

Enjoy!! Scoop up a cup of dirt and bring it home and plant something in it! It will grow like crazy!!

I purchased two seats to duke vs unc. 3.4k. Holy moly is this an insane purchase but I’ve got to see this game with my dad just one time . Anyone know how to post the pic?
8UrAfQf.jpg
My daughter and I went to this s game three years ago.Cameron is a treat anytime but that was a whole different level. This was the top level of the bucket list for me.Have a great time

I’ve been to one game. It was in i “think” the 2011-2012 season. It’s when we beat Va Tech in O.T.
I had unreal seats. I was about 6 or 7 rows right behind the Duke bench. Then we got to go back and meet players and got some autographs. Absolutely incredible experience!!! Also got a picture with Mr. Plumlee! Man he makes me look small!!! Is this your first game at Cameron?

Reactions: pisgah101
I checked that off my list last year and dropped a boatload of money on some pretty good seats. But it rained all weekend, Zion blew out his shoe, and we got spanked by UNC. Hope you have a much better experience this year!!

iolivia,
That's awesome! I'm sure everyone of us here have that on our bucket list as well. I started making a list on paper a few years ago and that's the first thing I wrote down. Please share your experience with the board.

I checked that off my list last year and dropped a boatload of money on some pretty good seats. But it rained all weekend, Zion blew out his shoe, and we got spanked by UNC. Hope you have a much better experience this year!!
Damn, not the experience anyone would want. That sucked.

8UrAfQf.jpg

That is so awesome! Also an item on my bucket list. Congrats and have a great time.
I have a tradition of going to the opening 2 rounds of March Madness every year. This March will be 19 years in a row for me. I am bringing my oldest son along with me for the first time and we are going to the Tampa site this year. He and I are both pretty excited. I guess he went once when he was 5 months old with my wife and I to Salt Lake. We actually got to see Duke that year and he got his picture with some Duke cheerleaders. Great memories.

I have 2 Duke related bucket list items. The first is to go to any game at Cameron. The second is to go to a Duke/UNC game at Cameron. The second one is going to be harder to do because I would probably have to save up 4-5 months worth of my disability checks to be able to buy tickets to the Duke/UNC game at Cameron.

Last edited:
Reactions: OldasdirtDevil
I'm seriously contemplating biting the bullet for the unc game, I've been to Cameron for a lot of games but I want that cherry on top.

Reactions: ioliva
8UrAfQf.jpg
Nice! Have fun! Good year to go.

Reactions: ioliva
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT