ADVERTISEMENT

Hi guys

Nov 30, 2017
Clemson fan here. Still salty about Zion but better you than the Holes! I think he ends up being the leading scorer and rebounder. Best Duke freshman since Bagley.

By the way I was going to put a race joke in there, but I wasn’t sure if the Home board would appreciate it;)

Clemson fan here. Still salty about Zion but better you than the Holes! I think he ends up being the leading scorer and rebounder. Best Duke freshman since Bagley.

You didn't try to make a pass with Joan London back in the day did you? If you are interested there's a chick that goes by the name of Tami that might like to hook up. ? Also curious as to why you named the thread "Hi guys instead of "what's up guys" or "Hey guys." :)

Reactions: Matt Laurer
I’m just a simple man looking for a fresh start. I had it all. I was sitting on the mountaintop before some evil people twisted the truth.

Perhaps here, amongsts new faces, I can find solace. This can be my Shire, shielded from watchful eye of Sauron (NBC).

Well, at least pick an avatar.

I’ll think on it
images

I mean, I know him from the main board. But that’s it. I think he used to be mean to me? But maybe I’m confusing him with someone else.

Edit: wait, it’s not you know who, is it? Not Voldemort, the other one. Nah, he’d say it was him.

I’m sorry, but that is just an odd take.

1. Bagley was just here.

2. He was maybe the best freshman I can remember.

3. Zero chance Zion was committing to Clemmons.

4. Double zero chance Zion is better than RJ.

You’d have a better chance winning in Chapel Hill.

Reactions: skysdad
"4. Double zero chance Zion is better than RJ."

As great as RJ is my opinion is that Zion continues to be under appreciated by some.

You don’t make it to the heights old Matthew Lauer did without having some vision and courage. Trust in me, your Sherpa, and all will be revealed.

@TheDude1 and @LetsGoDuke301 know this is demonstrably false.

Nevertheless, I look forward to watching the Dukies dismantle the Cheats this year.

Unless you're creating some sort of weird persona on the main board, then yes, you are a UNC fan. Here are some of your posts from the month of August alone:

August 25th:
Follow up. I’m taking my dad to Napa next weekend to witness UNC dismantle Cal.

August 17th:
This thread is a clear indicator that UNC is a dangerous team this year. We back!

August 17th:
As a UNC grad, this is true. NC State thinks getting drunk to the point you urinate in the stands and throw up on other fans...

August 8th:
I’m pushing for a UNC/Clemson alliance

August 6th:
Time for Clemson football and UNC basketball to team up for another dual title year.

Reactions: tw3301
Unless you're creating some sort of weird persona on the main board, then yes, you are a UNC fan. Here are some of your posts from the month of August alone:

August 25th:
Follow up. I’m taking my dad to Napa next weekend to witness UNC dismantle Cal.

August 17th:
This thread is a clear indicator that UNC is a dangerous team this year. We back!

August 17th:
As a UNC grad, this is true. NC State thinks getting drunk to the point you urinate in the stands and throw up on other fans...

August 8th:
I’m pushing for a UNC/Clemson alliance

August 6th:
Time for Clemson football and UNC basketball to team up for another dual title year.

Newslflash - I’m not actually Matt Lauer either. It’s a persona on the Main Board

@LetsGoDuke301 can confirm

Newslflash - I’m not actually Matt Lauer either. It’s a persona on the Main Board

@LetsGoDuke301 can confirm

Obviously I never suspected you as being Matt Lauer... So you made up statements about watching UNC/Cal with your dad? And you lied about being a UNC Grad? That's cool, I guess.

Hmmm... wait, what am I vouching for? I just have a suspicion that you are NOT the real Matt Lauer. Otherwise I am fairly clueless.

He is pretty infamous to a lot of Duke posters. Guess I won't go further than that.
I pretty much figured he was someone else under a different name.... a name that might not be so different from his old one.

I pretty much figured he was someone else under a different name.... a name that might not be so different from his old one.
It's pretty different.

First word.

Speeding "______"

First # is a word pronounced the same way but spelled three different ways.

Second word.

You "____" a rollercoaster.

Second number is probably the year he graduated from unc after failing the African American studies course four years in a row.

It's pretty different.

First word.

Speeding "______"

Second word.

Second number is probably the year he graduated from unc after failing the African American studies course four years in a row.

Didnt Ticket just post in this thread? Like... ten posts up?

It's pretty different.

First word.

Speeding "______"

Second word.

Lol, nice way to throw them off the scent. I owe you one.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT