ADVERTISEMENT

Hang in There - IT'S GONNA BE OK!

jcdevilfan

All Conference
Jan 29, 2017
Hey folks, old JC is back, and just want to say "Hello". Haven't completely gotten over the end of last season, but if we all help each other realize (in a friendly way), that Zion won't be walking through the door anytime soon, we can all look forward to another great year!
Been really busy in the off season, some good, some not so good (old age-health), but hey, still here and thankful for being able to enjoy another season of Duke BB.
May be a lot of growing pains, but I like this young team. Let's not set the expectations too high, and just enjoy the ride.
For all of you that despise the new ACCN, I'm right there with ya! :mad:
No matter what happens tonight, I believe this team will be very good come Tourney time. Looking forward to watching them grow, and having great chat times with you for another season. :)
Hope this finds everybody in good health!

Go Duke
OFC

Yep, it sure is gonna be okay, JC! I miss Zion too, but we've got a whole new batch of guys to watch, and pull for, besides having some really good veterans return. We're very blessed as fans of a program that keeps on keeping on. We might take a few lumps here and there, but I have no doubt these guys are going to be quite good well before this season ends...and K (plus staff) won't accept anything less.
Hate to hear of some health problems, and hopefully they're not too bad. As us OFC'ers know, old age ain't for sissies!

Anyway, glad to see you post, and let's cheer our guys to a W tonight! Go Duke!!!

OFC

Yep, it sure is gonna be okay, JC! I miss Zion too, but we've got a whole new batch of guys to watch, and pull for, besides having some really good veterans return. We're very blessed as fans of a program that keeps on keeping on. We might take a few lumps here and there, but I have no doubt these guys are going to be quite good well before this season ends...and K (plus staff) won't accept anything less.
Hate to hear of some health problems, and hopefully they're not too bad. As us OFC'ers know, old age ain't for sissies!

Anyway, glad to see you post, and let's cheer our guys to a W tonight! Go Duke!!!

OFC

Thanks my friend, great to be back! Health problems, they go with the territory. It is what it is, we just deal with it and keep on keepin' on!
Last night made me sleep good! :D

Go Duke!
OFC

Reactions: skysdad
Needed to hear this

Glad to see you posting again, JC. Hopefully you have those health problems in the rear view mirror. Welcome back.

So glad to see you back. JC. OFC

Kind of thought you could use a boost to start the new season C4Life ;)!
And thanks for the kind words from you all. Duke fans are in it for the long haul, and as far as my health goes, "IT'S GONNA BE OK!" :)

Go Duke!
OFC

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT