ADVERTISEMENT

Guys it's getting close to the season.

skysdad

Devils Illustrated Hall of Famer
Mar 3, 2006
I can't wait. Think of all these things that will return. The game day thread if we can get K-ville out of the bed on game days. Bluephil and his player of the game. Reading unc's game day thread and win or lose seeing how many times they post about poor officiating. I'm gonna make a pledge this year and not be critical of any Duke player or Duke as a team other than complaining about missing free throws especially in crunch time and letting that dadburn shot clock go down so far as to not getting a decent shot off or turning the danged ball over. I'm pumped. I'm fired up. I'm ready for #6. I'm tired of the off season when we have to start off the wall threads just to keep the board going. OFC

I'm tired of the off season when we have to start off the wall threads just to keep the board going. OFC[/QUOTE]

Ah, but Sky we love your "off the wall threads" my friend!! I am ready too my friend... I am anxious to see how Chase has progressed, and also get a look at Javin and Jack White..
OFC

Reactions: skysdad and dbav
CTC and October 22nd can't get here soon enough! Less than a month now!

Reactions: skysdad
Are the only live streams through goduke?

I'm so pumped about this season!!! I don't post much during the off season but now that the season is close, I'll be more active. How many games do you all plan on attending this year? I want to attend at least one game at Cameron and I plan to attend the game at VT since it is fairly close for me.

ready!!!!!!!!!!!!....really considering vegas and will def do the greensboro coliseum game

Last edited:
I'm so pumped about this season!!! I don't post much during the off season but now that the season is close, I'll be more active. How many games do you all plan on attending this year? I want to attend at least one game at Cameron and I plan to attend the game at VT since it is fairly close for me.

I know for me I have tickets to

CTC, Marist, Grand Canyon, Appalachian State at Cameron so far. Going to Elon at Greensboro Coliseum.

Hope to make at VT and at Wake Forest as well.

Boy I'm so excited. One of the reasons I love pro sports is because their seasons last much longer... Duke Basketball seasons are too short man! I need my fix! November can't get here soon enough (to heck with October, that's still all teaser stuff)

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT