ADVERTISEMENT

Guru Gary or FlaTarHole... Who gets the credit?

GARY4plus3

Recruit
Aug 25, 2015
Whats up fellas? As I tried drifting off to sleep last night I found myself tossing and turning. Not the normal "can't sleep" from a big time recruiting get, but more of a night sweat, tremor type of "can't sleep". I decided to get up and throw some water on my face, to kind of re-gather myself. Ten minutes after returning to bed it dawned on me what was keeping me awake. My brain was overloaded as to who was going to receive credit for another swing and miss on the recruiting front... Guru Gary or FlaTarHole?

As some might remember, when PJ Washington decided on Kentucky, the Guru ran his recruit college choice pick to an unprecedented 1 for 49! If he gets credit for Bagley that would move him to a nice round number ... 50. As in 1 for 50.

My own "Mafia" reported some intel to me a few weeks ago, that FlaTarHole might be putting a move on the Guru, to receive top notoriety honors in the recruit college choice pick world. Could this be true? I need some help from the year round guys to know for sure who gets the credit? The Guru or FlaTarHole? Or do they both receive half shares??? Please help I need to sleep!!!!!

Reactions: dbav and skysdad
Whats up fellas? As I tried drifting off to sleep last night I found myself tossing and turning. Not the normal "can't sleep" from a big time recruiting get, but more of a night sweat, tremor type of "can't sleep". I decided to get up and throw some water on my face, to kind of re-gather myself. Ten minutes after returning to bed it dawned on me what was keeping me awake. My brain was overloaded as to who was going to receive credit for another swing and miss on the recruiting front... Guru Gary or FlaTarHole?

As some might remember, when PJ Washington decided on Kentucky, the Guru ran his recruit college choice pick to an unprecedented 1 for 49! If he gets credit for Bagley that would move him to a nice round number ... 50. As in 1 for 50.

My own "Mafia" reported some intel to me a few weeks ago, that FlaTarHole might be putting a move on the Guru, to receive top notoriety honors in the recruit college choice pick world. Could this be true? I need some help from the year round guys to know for sure who gets the credit? The Guru or FlaTarHole? Or do they both receive half shares??? Please help I need to sleep!!!!!

Welcome back. OFC

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT