ADVERTISEMENT

Grayson Has a New Ride

OldasdirtDevil

Devils Illustrated Hall of Famer
Nov 16, 2009
And the GPS is trending toward Texas. Bilas mentioned last night that Grayson had been given the keys to the 'minivan'...instead of car...cause the team is so young. If we're getting to Texas, then Grayson is going to have to lead us there.

nW7t5ba.jpg

OFC

OAD, great post! How great would that be for this young man to end his career at Duke with #6. I think it would be one of the biggest stories in College BB this year, and a fitting way for a kid that loves his school to go out. I know one OF that would never forget it! :)
Go Duke!
OFC

OAD, great post! How great would that be for this young man to end his career at Duke with #6. I think it would be one of the biggest stories in College BB this year, and a fitting way for a kid that loves his school to go out. I know one OF that would never forget it! :)
Go Duke!
OFC

It would be so satisfying for Grayson to bookend his career with a natty, JC. And a dagger to the heart of all the haters. It would definitely cement his legacy forever with Duke basketball.

OFC

And the GPS is trending toward Texas. Bilas mentioned last night that Grayson had been given the keys to the 'minivan'...instead of car...cause the team is so young. If we're getting to Texas, then Grayson is going to have to lead us there.

nW7t5ba.jpg

OFC

Isn't being given the keys to a minivan, car or anything else an NCAA rules violation if you are a collegiate athlete on scholarship ? Grayson and Duke could be in big trouble with the NCAA if that happens. You guys know how strict and tough the NCAA is on violators. Coach K should know better than that and dirt I love you man but do you have to give them proof. ;) OFC

Isn't being given the keys to a minivan, car or anything else an NCAA rules violation if you are a collegiate athlete on scholarship ? Grayson and Duke could be in big trouble with the NCAA if that happens. You guys know how strict and tough the NCAA is on violators. Coach K should know better than that and dirt I love you man but do you have to give them proof. ;) OFC

No problems, Sky, K has it covered. He's working with Oprah, and she's giving all the Duke students a minivan also...so it's not just athletes receiving freebies! Also, just for insurance, K made sure this minivan was registered to Roy...by way of Fats! Roy might have to call a timeout yet.

OFC

No problems, Sky, K has it covered. He's working with Oprah, and she's giving all the Duke students a minivan also...so it's not just athletes receiving freebies! Also, just for insurance, K made sure this minivan was registered to Roy...by way of Fats! Roy might have to call a timeout yet.

OFC

LOL. I knew Coach K was smarter than that. OFC

Reactions: OldasdirtDevil
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT