ADVERTISEMENT

Good article: Evaluating Mike Krzyzewski's future at Duke

If you of this boards posters get the head coaching job after Coach K leaves an you lose just one game and I mean one game I will rise you relentlessly. I won't let up. I will be your worst nightmare. I won't let up even if the refs cost us the game I will constantly question your decisions even though you may be winning. I will question why you don't have a 12 man rotation like hof coach roy williams has. You will be under the microscope because you have indicated that you are a better coach than Coach K. and you better be ready for the critics. Remember this if you are that man. OFC

And you better not have any transfer either. Keep them all happy. OFC

the toughest job in the world is to follow a legend. just look at UNC, UCLA ... the list goes on.

Does anyone know who Phil Bengsten is?

That’s interesting. I haven’t followed ASU (or Buffalo) enough to have any opinion on Hurley’s coaching chops. I’ll assume he knows what he’s doing as he comes from a basketball family. But from all accounts, he has a ...uhh...difficult(?) personality. I wonder how that would go over. K is fiery during games but he’s always been thoughtful and reserved off the court and with the media. I suspect Bobby rubs a lot of people the wrong way. It’s surprising to hear that duke would offer him tomorrow. I would have thought the powers that be would consider media/donor relations a little more since K has built that side of the duke program as much as the on the court product.
agree

I like Capel, He can recruit. We love Bobby as a player but he has a lot of Matt Dou in him. He does not have a pleasant personality and does not come across well on the bench. Danny is worse, he was a maniac when we played his team last year.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT