ADVERTISEMENT

Goduke ticket help

pisgah101

Dec 26, 2005
okay so I'm logged into my account and it's letting me go to "Men's basketball ticket request" when I pick a game it gives me a price like $77 or $88 per ticket. So if I complete the order am I charged that and will receive a random ticket or will I be charged that and then have to pay for a ticket if one becomes available? I've never noticed this option but ACC games are on there so I wanna see how it works!

okay so I'm logged into my account and it's letting me go to "Men's basketball ticket request" when I pick a game it gives me a price like $77 or $88 per ticket. So if I complete the order am I charged that and will receive a random ticket or will I be charged that and then have to pay for a ticket if one becomes available? I've never noticed this option but ACC games are on there so I wanna see how it works!
What type of account is this?

Very interested in this information however I have no idea. Have never tried through GoDuke.

Reactions: pisgah101
Very interested in this information however I have no idea. Have never tried through GoDuke.

It's got the Carolina game listed as $88. If I can pay that and get a random ticket when available I'll jump on that every time ha!

If a ticket or tickets become available then you will be offered them and charged the price at that time. If no tickets become available then you won't be charged. You're pretty much just saying "put me on the waiting list" lol. I did it last year and didn't get any tickets but I requested earlier this year so hoping to get some!

If a ticket or tickets become available then you will be offered them and charged the price at that time. If no tickets become available then you won't be charged. You're pretty much just saying "put me on the waiting list" lol. I did it last year and didn't get any tickets but I requested earlier this year so hoping to get some!

Thanks! I just called them and they told me that. So u didn't get any last year? That sucks! I wonder if anyone ever does

No, but last year it was like February before I requested so I'm sure there were tons ahead of me by then. I wonder how many actually get tickets too.

Most go to iron duke holders first if they are on the wait list then if they are still available then you can

pisgah--I did the waiting list for ND game and was offered tickets on Friday. The seats were with the crazies. Unfortunately with it being such a late notice, my wife couldn't get off work to go. I am assuming the only reason we got the tickets- is that ND is starting the ball boy, water cooler guy and 3 joe's off the street. If they were at full strength, I can't imagine we would have gotten them.
Have you had any luck?

pisgah--I did the waiting list for ND game and was offered tickets on Friday. The seats were with the crazies. Unfortunately with it being such a late notice, my wife couldn't get off work to go. I am assuming the only reason we got the tickets- is that ND is starting the ball boy, water cooler guy and 3 joe's off the street. If they were at full strength, I can't imagine we would have gotten them.
Have you had any luck?

I didn't end up trying. Interesting to know u got a call. That's short notice though and tough to do

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT