ADVERTISEMENT

GO TO HELL CAROLINA, GO TO HELL !

UNC will be a lot better against Duke than they were tonight. Pinson saved their asses, 'cause Maye & Berry stunk. Here's hoping they play that badly again.

kfOQQKA.jpg

Oh, and GTHC, GTH!!!
OFC

Even with Carter hurting, I still like our chances if Bagley and Bolden play even close to how they did today! GTHC!!

Reactions: hart2chesson
Can you imagine shooting low 20s from 3, having 7 less fouls, 7 more free throws and beating them by 17?!?!? Not sure the refs would make it out of NY alive. I’m sure Guru has already brought up how much of a problems the refs *could* be tonight..
Kick their assses tonight DUKE!!!!!

Keep our turnovers to 8 or less and keep them from getting offensive rebounds and we will kick some butt.

Unless Maye or Berry absolutely go off on us which they totally could, I don't see us losing tonight. We have too much confidence going in. Bagley is clicking. Grayson with an efficient, unforced 23 points yesterday. Let's roll to the finals and take down UVA the way we should have in Cameron.

Let's go Duke!

Nobody on UNC can stay in front of Trevon. Lets go 1-4 set all night and throw lobs to Bagley regularly, gonna be a dunk-fest tonight.

Yeah, Berry is the guy who scares me. He can really go off. And if he's hitting, along with the other shooters vs the zone it could be tough. Need to grind them down a little and play tougher

The key for a win tonight is rebounding. They can’t put rebound us. Bags, Carter, and Bolden have to crash the glass all night. If we can out rebound them we will win. Duke by 10+ tonight.

Huge stat....We outrebounded them in Cameron 46-42. They sen everybody to the boards, we must too. Trent had 5 rebs vs UNC in Cameron- little things like that cant go overlooked, our guards grabbing boards off long 3 pt shots. Agree- outrebound them and I like our chances!

#GTHCGTH
#CrookedRoyKnew

OFC

I hope we don't play our first half the same way we did last match up.

Reactions: pisgah101
Excited for tonight, crowd will be juiced! Hope our fans take over the building like last year. Go Duke!

If Duval plays under control the way he has been and Bagley and Allen show up how they've been, then we will be good.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT