ADVERTISEMENT

Go on Roy, lie a "LITTLE" (MORE).....

Heard this song (Smokin' in the Boy's Room), and then saw this thread...with a little fine tuning I think it applies to Ol' Roy.

Cheatin' in Roy's Room

How you doin' out there? Ya ever seem to have one of those days
Where it just seems like everybody's gettin' on your case?
From your coach all the way down to your best friend Fats?
Well, ya know, I used to have 'em just about all the time
But I found a way to get out of 'em
Let me tell you about it!

Cheatin' in Roy's room
Cheatin' in Roy's room
Now, coach, don't you fill me up with your rules
'Cause everybody knows that cheatin' is allowed in your school

Checkin' out the court, making sure the coast is clear
We bouncin' the ball, "No, there ain't No NCAA here!"
And my coach, Ol' Roy, he ain't gonna take the fall
'Cause #he didn't know, so don't you even call

Cheatin' in Roy's room
Cheatin' in Roy's room

All right!
Oh, put me to work, in the school book store
It's only got one book, and I got bored
Coach was lookin' for me all around
Two blunts later, you know where I was found

Cheatin' in Roy's room
Cheatin' in Roy's room

One mo'!
Cheatin' in Roy's room
Oh, Cheatin' in Roy's room
Cheatin' in Roy's room
Now, coach, I'm fully aware of the rules

OFC

Heard this song (Smokin' in the Boy's Room), and then saw this thread...with a little fine tuning I think it applies to Ol' Roy.

Cheatin' in Roy's Room

Another Academy Award performance from Dirt! Love it!

OFC

Cheatin' in Roy's room
Cheatin' in Roy's room

Cheatin' in Roy's room
Cheatin' in Roy's room

All right!

Cheatin' in Roy's room
Cheatin' in Roy's room

One mo'!
Cheatin' in Roy's room
Cheatin' in Roy's room

OFC

Reactions: OldasdirtDevil

Cheatin' in Roy's Room

Cheatin' in Roy's room
Cheatin' in Roy's room

Cheatin' in Roy's room
Cheatin' in Roy's room

All right!

Cheatin' in Roy's room
Cheatin' in Roy's room

One mo'!
Cheatin' in Roy's room
Cheatin' in Roy's room

OFC

What an imagination you have dirt. OFC

Reactions: OldasdirtDevil
Anyone have gonads enough to post that on thr? I would, but as luck would have it, have been banned.

I don't think any of the regs can post over there. Maybe a new poster or even one of the thr posters that have made their way back. OFC

I don't think any of the regs can post over there. Maybe a new poster or even one of the thr posters that have made their way back. OFC
Yeah the only way anyone from here could post that over there would be if it was one of the new posters that hasn’t been banned yet or if one of our regulars were to create a new account just to post it over there knowing they’d most likely get banned instantly with the new account

Reactions: skysdad
Are you kidding?

Hahaha... Cb34, I know you're not one of Gary's minions. It's just whenever I hear someone utter the words "multiple people" and "know more than me" in the same sentence, the immediate thought of Guru enters my dome... You know, being Gary is a man of many handles, that knows more than most everybody. Was just sending out a feeler to make sure you haven't went "full minion".

Reactions: KellenPatrick
I agree, and It's just inviting people to be a Dick over here. Poor form imo.

Most of em who come over here though are generally, using your word, "Dicks." JMO....They can hide it for a while like "fake classes," but eventually it comes out.....Doubt it "Peters out" anytime soon unless they get meaningful sanctions.

OFC

Reactions: KellenPatrick
Most of em who come over here though are generally, using your word, "Dicks." JMO....They can hide it for a while like "fake classes," but eventually it comes out.....Doubt it "Peters out" anytime soon unless they get meaningful sanctions.

OFC

Most them aren’t dicks. Some are....most aren’t. We have a lot of people here that don’t take kindly to visitors, unfortunately. Every day we become more like THR in that regard.

Reactions: LTDukeFan and dbav
Maybe you shouldn't believe in something you want to think is true similar to unc fans wanting to believe there was something to Marvin Bagley or Reddish meeting with that agent.

Cam met with an agent, huh?? Never heard that. Is LeBron an agent?? And hey, did you see where Cam was voted as the top player/talent at that USA summit in Colorado Springs this past week? Yeah, even above Zion, who you also are NOT getting.

Reactions: hart2chesson
Most them aren’t dicks. Some are....most aren’t. We have a lot of people here that don’t take kindly to visitors, unfortunately. Every day we become more like THR in that regard.

Thank you Dukie Jay!! You my man LOVE to quote my posts!!! Now you know I dont mind going toe to toe with you on debates anytime, but I find myself perplexed there are some Duke folks who post here (and I am not going to mention any names) you avoid conflict with like the plague....Interesting...Just an observation.. (You know who they are, you're a smart dude)...

However, dont you think all of these folks here have a right to retaliate to the UNC folks?? They may have their own backstory previously over at THR and who blames them for firing back? This isnt world peace. This is Duke-Carolina and I am an NC native and I have lived it all my life.

UNC fans act has gotten old per the scandal and the hangers on have only increased in off-season because they broke their drought this year. I stand by what I said dude... Peace out...OFC

Hahaha... Cb34, I know you're not one of Gary's minions. It's just whenever I hear someone utter the words "multiple people" and "know more than me" in the same sentence, the immediate thought of Guru enters my dome... You know, being Gary is a man of many handles, that knows more than most everybody. Was just sending out a feeler to make sure you haven't went "full minion".

When I meant "people in the know" I meant those on premium that I pay a chunk of money to have access to. That's what I meant. Not gary. I'm a Heel fan and I care about what's accurate and what's best for the program, not what gary thinks. I know you were mostly busting my balls.

Oooooh, CB are you getting testy now????

OFC

I'm perfectly fine. But I think all of us suffer from homerism from time to time.

Cam met with an agent, huh?? Never heard that. Is LeBron an agent?? And hey, did you see where Cam was voted as the top player/talent at that USA summit in Colorado Springs this past week? Yeah, even above Zion, who you also are NOT getting.

Yes apparently Reddish met with an agent and LeBron James. Which isn't a big deal as such a meeting isn't illegal. As I said before, Reddish was there for a Nike event that one of our own prospects, Coby White, was also in attendance for.

I don't really care about getting Zion. So I'm not sure why you're rubbing that in my face. We picked up Nassir Little along with two standout guards, and are looking to add a quality big man. I'm happy with the class so far and our recruiting has been trending upwards.

Thank you Dukie Jay!! You my man LOVE to quote my posts!!! Now you know I dont mind going toe to toe with you on debates anytime, but I find myself perplexed there are some Duke folks who post here (and I am not going to mention any names) you avoid conflict with like the plague....Interesting...Just an observation.. (You know who they are, you're a smart dude)...

However, dont you think all of these folks here have a right to retaliate to the UNC folks?? They may have their own backstory previously over at THR and who blames them for firing back? This isnt world peace. This is Duke-Carolina and I am an NC native and I have lived it all my life.

UNC fans act has gotten old per the scandal and the hangers on have only increased in off-season because they broke their drought this year. I stand by what I said dude... Peace out...OFC
Amen preach it brother

Good post.

I don't really care about getting Zion. So I'm not sure why you're rubbing that in my face. We picked up Nassir Little along with two standout guards, and are looking to add a quality big man. I'm happy with the class so far and our recruiting has been trending upwards.

Not like your recruiting could get much worse over the last 7 years. Congrats on actually landing a player in the top 10 for the first time since PJ Hairston.

Reactions: dukesince91
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT