ADVERTISEMENT

Go Forks. > Tigers.

Hey man! Good to have you back you need to post that big 12 KSU thing tho

Think I will stay out of this one....most everyone here who knows me, knows I'm a Clemson fan. I'm gonna just bow out!.....unless QC makes it too hard for me to keep my mouth shut!!! LOL!!!

I will say this...I was a Clemson football fan since I can remember. That's my home, and yes, I want them to win. I didn't become a Duke basketball fan until 1988. So I was a Clemson fan first, but I love Duke basketball more....I would easily trade both of Clemson's titles for one more Duke title

Reactions: PixelDevil
Hey man! Good to have you back you need to post that big 12 KSU thing tho
Next%20Big%2012%20Champs_zpsq91cjk2r.png

Reactions: pisgah101
I'd like to take this opportunity to remind Clemson that they have some huge games coming up. After the Duke game. Those hicks at USCar need their sister kissing mouths shut for them. After that is the ACCT game. Then a walkover vs ND/UM/OSU before Bama.
There is no point is showing too much in a Duke game that ultimately doesn't matter.
Go Duke.

Think I will stay out of this one....most everyone here who knows me, knows I'm a Clemson fan. I'm gonna just bow out!.....unless QC makes it too hard for me to keep my mouth shut!!! LOL!!!
I’m gonna lay low this week. I kinda know what’s coming, however should a miracle happen, these clempsun fans won’t like me around here lol.

Reactions: PixelDevil
I know we won't be able to stop them, but I do hope we can at least put up a few scores!!! GO DUKE!!!!
OFC

I’ll say this I want duke to have a good showing but ultimately if we beat them we knock them out of the playoff. I like Clemson and the ACC and it’s good for the conference for them to get in. Now if we had a shot to get in it would be different

I’ll say this I want duke to have a good showing but ultimately if we beat them we knock them out of the playoff. I like Clemson and the ACC and it’s good for the conference for them to get in. Now if we had a shot to get in it would be different
Knock em out Dukies!!!!

I’m gonna lay low this week. I kinda know what’s coming, however should a miracle happen, these clempsun fans won’t like me around here lol.

Haha......even though. I would hate losing, I would love being there to watch you work it!!

I'll be watching the game tonight and will watch to the end. Is it possible for the upset? Sure it's possible. I do think we will put some points on the board but our rushing D has been through some tough times this year. What I want out of this game is a respectful showing and no injuries. We still have a big game with W.F. who got dowsed by Pitt. today. I guess unc nation really is proud that they got Pitt. Pulling hard for WCU today. If we can keep it within the margin that we beat UK in basketball then I guess I can live with it. But still in the back of my mind I hope Clemson is looking way ahead and we sneak one in. Wouldn't that be sumpin? OFC

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT