ADVERTISEMENT

Getting excited.

skysdad

Devils Illustrated Hall of Famer
Mar 3, 2006

This video pumping me up. Early morning practice. Like the drive to the basket and mid range turn around jump shot drills. Hope they are shooting a lot of free throws also. We do get to the line a lot and all of these things if we do them well will win a lot of ball games for us. OFC

I absolutely can't wait until next season begins! I wish November would hurry up and get here!

I like how Amile is working with the guards. I bet we'll see his scoring role expanded to a little pick and pop action. He's been working on his 15-18 footers with Smitty and Capel.

Reactions: Mark Gastineau
Cannot wait for this season to get started! I really want to make a trip to Cameron to see Duke play this year. I've been a Duke fan ever since I really started to appreciate and love college basketball but never really had the opportunity to make it to a game in Cameron living in PA and being in college/grad school. For those posters who have attended home games, what ticket service (StubHub, direct from athletic dept, etc.) do you usually use to get tickets?

I love Duke basketball, and the USA team is helping to stoke the flames.

OFC

Good video.

But, Giles is practicing? Clearly K is trying to win at the expense of his players' long-term health. If he cares about Harry at all, he will sit him for the entire season. #thrlogic

I like that move by Luke - show the ball with the right hand and come back with the left. Damn he's smooth, I'm looking forward to see the jump in consistency that he makes this year.

Good video.

But, Giles is practicing? Clearly K is trying to win at the expense of his players' long-term health. If he cares about Harry at all, he will sit him for the entire season. #thrlogic

Hahaha, ain't it the truth!

OFC

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT