ADVERTISEMENT

G. Trent made the right decision...

He did. It was a little disheartening this week to see all those guys come back where it seemed like all our guys (who are borderline second round picks) were all one hundred percent locked in to the draft. Why can't we ever catch a break? And no guys like Javin and Moore and Hurt don't count as they weren't going to be drafted. Still, I guess I should be happy that Moore and Hurt returned.

It’s kind of a chicken and the egg. Who’s to say it worked out bc of it? Who’s to say it wouldn’t have worked out if he stays? Kind of a dumb comment to be honest.

Reactions: PixelDevil
He could have stayed another year, balled out, won a natty and gotten drafted higher for more money. It did work out for him and I'm glad it did, it seems like Portland is a good fit right now.

Reactions: jamsession3
He could have stayed another year, balled out, won a natty and gotten drafted higher for more money. It did work out for him and I'm glad it did, it seems like Portland is a good fit right now.

Anywhere is a good fit when you are having sucess

Anywhere is a good fit when you are having sucess
Not always. A big part of his success is playing with two elite guards and the attention CJ and Dame attract when they have the ball. He still has to hit the shots and he is working hard on the defensive end, but he is in a good spot right now. I'm happy for him.

Not always. A big part of his success is playing with two elite guards and the attention CJ and Dame attract when they have the ball. He still has to hit the shots and he is working hard on the defensive end, but he is in a good spot right now. I'm happy for him.

I agree but I still say everyone that says "that's a good fit for player X"...it's usually because they are successful

Now when they don't succeed or do what fans think they should based on college career the fans say "that isn't a good fit for him"

I really hope the 8th seed in the West comes down to who shoots better between Grayson and Gary. The two best 3 point shooters in the league since The NBA Restarted. Then, I hope the winner of the Grizzlies and Trailblazers upset The Lakers in the 1st Round.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT