ADVERTISEMENT

Fml...

TheDude1

Cameron Crazy
Apr 15, 2010
So.

Ran into Matt Christiansen at Disney Hollywood Studios today.

Said "Hey, I'm sorry to bother you, but aren't you Taymon Domzalski?"

F my mother f'ing life. I had a picture of Big Matt as my avatar for ten years on another Duke forum. I knew who it was. But for some reason, when I opened my mouth, Taymons name came out.

Fml.

I hope that Taymon is laughing somewhere. Yeah, Taymon Domzalski, say that fast 3 times.

Did he laugh at you. It would have been funny if he said " no I'm Greg Newton." OFC

So.

Ran into Matt Christiansen at Disney Hollywood Studios today.

Said "Hey, I'm sorry to bother you, but aren't you Taymon Domzalski?"

F my mother f'ing life. I had a picture of Big Matt as my avatar for ten years on another Duke forum. I knew who it was. But for some reason, when I opened my mouth, Taymons name came out.

Fml.

You're not just an old fart you are a senile old fart. OFC

Did he laugh at you. It would have been funny if he said " no I'm Greg Newton." OFC

I actually thought to myself afterwards "Well, at least I didn't call him Newt."

Fffuuuuuccck. And the thing is, I really loved both Taymon and Matt. Like, I'd never mistake the two... Taymon, with his curly locks and particular eyes and jaw...

Argh.

Oh, and he didn't laugh, but he scoffed a bit. Ffuuuuccckkkkk!!!

lol
I accidentally called Al Featherston by a different name -- one of his old H-S coworkers, I think. He said, "Now you're just being mean."

Last week the Gamecock fans started chanting “We want Zion” to this football recruit who kinda looked like him. He was a little pissed about it.

Reactions: pisgah101
Last week the Gamecock fans started chanting “We want Zion” to this football recruit who kinda looked like him. He was a little pissed about it.
Well they DO have the word carolina in their name.....:)

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT