ADVERTISEMENT

Final Report on UNC Tomorrow

Status
Not open for further replies.
Who cares if it was “offered” to the entire student body. How much benefit does UNC receive for maintaining eligibility for the basketball and football teams? How much do they receive for Joe Student? The intent of the classes were to subvert the requirements and rigor of being a student athlete. Who cares who else attended. It could have been offered at continuing and enrichment classes at nursing homes. How would care.

When the administration admitted To academic irregularities what is the outcome? Nothing?! Not buying it.

You are right. But they couldn't pull it off without including all students. This was well thought out. Lot's of people involved in it. unc needed the athletes to continue competing on the level they had been and needed to keep them in school. If we knew what really went on we couldn't comprehend it. The unc people being the entitled people they are probably thought it was ethical for them. OFC

Who cares about losing wins? They better lose scholarships and have to take down a banner or two, anything less is a disservice.

taking a banner or two down would involve losing wins

Non-athletes attending classes should be irrelevant. If UNC admits non athletes into advanced degree programs who have zero high school credits, does that mean the NCAA would clear an athlete who did not meet any basic admission requirements? There is only one answer to this question.

Non-athletes attending classes should be irrelevant. If UNC admits non athletes into advanced degree programs who have zero high school credits, does that mean the NCAA would clear an athlete who did not meet any basic admission requirements? There is only one answer to this question.
Marvin Austin was taking 300-level courses the day he walked onto campus. Athletes were enrolled into multiple Independent Studies courses for the same semester even though unx’s own policy dictates that ANY student can’t take that many nor can professors teach that amount. Never mind that IS courses are for exceptional students not jabronis who wouldn’t even be there if they didn’t play ball. unx perverted their own policies.

Don't know where else this should be posted. Interested to see what all happens over at Kansas.
Funny that Embiid, Wiggins, Mclemore, and Oubre all are NBA players who signed with Adidas right after school. Even funnier is all 4 of those guys are 4 of the biggest recruits Kansas has landed recently.

So, another Friday dump. But being the 13th does add a little spice to it, and one side or the other is going to feel a little pain.

Friday%20the%2013th%20Roy%20NCAA%20gif.gif

OFC

Roy is the master of the power dump. I'm sure his reaction to the news will be pure crap.

Hahaha, Denver, you're on the money! Even if it's a slap on the wrist Ol' Roy is going to go nuts. It'll be fun to see his meltdown.

OFC

So, another Friday dump. But being the 13th does add a little spice to it, and one side or the other is going to feel a little pain.

Friday%20the%2013th%20Roy%20NCAA%20gif.gif

OFC

I still can’t believe anything will really happen to them, but maybe that’s just me being my cynical-self. Some posters that I tend to find pretty “plugged-in” at IC are shaking in their boots. Whether or not that’s them being cynical like me, only opposite, I don’t know? I guess we’ll finally find out tomorrow.

Reactions: OldasdirtDevil
I still can’t believe anything will really happen to them, but maybe that’s just me being my cynical-self. Some posters that I tend to find pretty “plugged-in” at IC are shaking in their boots. Whether or not that’s them being cynical like me, only opposite, I don’t know? I guess we’ll finally find out tomorrow.

I am remaining cynical since its release is on same nite as Huckleberry's dunceoff, oops I meant danceoff party... OFC

Just seems like really bad news is released to the media on Friday's. Hoping that is the case for the Cheats.

So what time will the announcement be tomorrow?
If it's good news for unx we will have a lot of visitors here. If it's bad news we get crickets. Imo

Remember the look on O.J. Simpson's face when his was acquitted. You will see the same look on hof roy williams and every tar heel fan who are big enough fans to know what's going on. Of there are the millions of so called tar heel fans who have no idea of whose on this years heel team who have no idea of what's going on and will react with what you talking about. OFC

So what time will the announcement be tomorrow?
If it's good news for unx we will have a lot of visitors here. If it's bad news we get crickets. Imo

It’s been moved up from noon to 10am (EST).

** To the Mods ** good luck tomorrow!

Hahaha. It’s been since April that I’ve banned anybody. Something tells me that changes no matter what happens tomorrow.

Ten AM?! Nice... I don't want to be waiting half the damn day.

Can't believe we finally get results. I just cannot imagine them not losing everything. If that happens, I'll be both surprised and disappointed.

Ten AM?! Nice... I don't want to be waiting half the damn day.

Can't believe we finally get results. I just cannot imagine them not losing everything. If that happens, I'll be both surprised and disappointed.

Dude I actually felt better after reading this article from Ed Hardin. He tends to tilt lite blue, but something tells me he expects them to get hit pretty hard. (Or maybe he didnt talk to Bilas).

http://www.greensboro.com/sports/ac...cle_e11cc438-abf0-591e-af01-7c967137450b.html

OFC

Status
Not open for further replies.
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT