ADVERTISEMENT

Favorite Christmas Movie

dukiejay

Mar 2, 2005
Minneapolis
While talking about our final conference record, who should be playing more, who should be playing less and our horrible defense are all fun topics, this one is more important.

Favorite holiday/Christmas movie....

Still love National Lampoon's Christmas Vacation. It's the one that makes me laugh the most.

You're up....GO!

Clark, you ain’t never seen a set like this dogs got.

Eddie: "And, this here's aur pride and joy, Snots."
Clark: "Pretty name Ed."
Eddie: "Yeah, we named him that because he's got this sinus condition. Snots, you roll over and let Uncle Clark scratch you belly. You ain't never seen a set on a dog like this one's got, clark."
Clark: "That's okay, Eddie."
Eddie: "That's something, ain't it? You pet him, Clark, on the belly and, he'll love you till the day you die."
Clark: "I really shouldn't. My hands are all chapped."

Love all those mentioned above. Have to mention two so far not mentioned:

Christmas in Connecticut
(Barbara Stanwick - what a babe in her day! - very funny)

Love Actually
(I'm a big Richard Curtis film fan; feel good movies).

Fall in a well, eyes go crossed. Kicked by a mule go back to normal...I don't know.

Can't see the line, can you Russ?

Save the neck for me Clark.

Some of the little lights aren't twinkling Clark. I know Ed and thanks for noticing.

Grace, why she's been dead for 20 years.

I could quote this movie for days. For Thanksgiving this year we had a Christmas Vacation theme and all dressed up like characters from the movie. My wife was Aunt Bethany with lime jello mold included.

One more... I wouldn't of been more surprised if I would of woke up with my head sewn to the carpet.

Few more we watch every year...
It's a Wonderful Life
Miracle on 34th Street (black and white version)
Jingle All the Way (Arnold and Sinbad are great in this)

Reactions: dukehokie
Fall in a well, eyes go crossed. Kicked by a mule go back to normal...I don't know.

Can't see the line, can you Russ?

Save the neck for me Clark.

Some of the little lights aren't twinkling Clark. I know Ed and thanks for noticing.

Grace, why she's been dead for 20 years.

I could quote this movie for days. For Thanksgiving this year we had a Christmas Vacation theme and all dressed up like characters from the movie. My wife was Aunt Bethany with lime jello mold included.

One more... I wouldn't of been more surprised if I would of woke up with my head sewn to the carpet.
I can't swim Clark. I know that Eddie

Love all those mentioned above. Have to mention two so far not mentioned:

Christmas in Connecticut
(Barbara Stanwick - what a babe in her day! - very funny)

Love Actually
(I'm a big Richard Curtis film fan; feel good movies).

I love Christmas Vacation also, but 'Christmas in Connecticut' is my favorite Christmas movie of all time.
And 'Remember the Night' (also starring Barbara Stanwyck), and 'We're No Angels' with Bogart.
I also love 'White Christmas' and 'Holiday Inn' too.

Yeah, and Die Hard is great too, and in that spirit I also like 'Lethal Weapon'.

OFC

Reactions: skysdad
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT