ADVERTISEMENT

***DUKE VS NORTH CAROLINA OFFICIAL GAMEDAY THREAD***

I think we’ve thoroughly convinced UNC they could win this game just as easily as they could lose it.

Disappointing, with so much at stake.

it being close doesn’t necessarily give them confidence. Look, Cheats are incredibly bad luck away from being 11-8 in the ACC right now. Let’s get a lead before half and then we will go about our merry way in the second.

What is it with Cheater players using their noses to viciously attack Duke players’ elbows?

Looking at you Hanstravel.

Playing well. I love Trey Jones so much.

But Goldwire is such an offensive liability.

And Stanley, for all his athleticism, is almost spastic at times on offense. Really needs to gain some control and smoothness.

A Duke win makes the Cheaters the bottom of the ACC?

As if I needed an additional reason to want the Cheaters to lose, but now I have one.

and cheats and duke on the other half of the bracket. A Duke win means UNC has to win the ACC Tournament or no postseason (i am guessing they wouldn’t do the cbi or cit)

Reactions: FearTheBeard
of course...we give up a 3 ....seems to always happen. 7 pt lead - good half. If we can continue to contest inside and make our FT should be fine

We are a couple of bad bounces and a couple of shots they don't usually hit from having a nice lead. Good half though. We should come out confident and end this in the first 8 min if second half.

Solid half... transition offense was the difference. I like how we challenged them on the defensive end, pressuring Anthony to try and beat 5 guys. You can definitely see the fight and effort out there as well. Hopefully we pull away with a nice margin in the 2nd half.

Had several spastic offensive possessions but playing pretty solid D, wish we could have capitalized a little more with all the guys unc has had on the bench, but I'll take a lead at half anyday.

Javin! Come on, man!

Switches on D then decides not to guard his man. You are a senior - gotta be smarter than that.

Our defense has been great. Not giving up transition buckets and contesting at the rim without fouling. I’m much more encouraged by that than anything we did offensively.

Reactions: OldasdirtDevil
Just keep it up, and we’ll be in pretty good shape!

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT