ADVERTISEMENT

***DUKE VS NORTH CAROLINA OFFICIAL GAMEDAY THREAD***

So we have three bigs in the game to settle for threes?

It’s so very hard watching us make the same mistakes time and time and time again

Worst defensive Duke team ever! Just keep leaving Williams wide the **** open!

Seems like Grayson has disappeared since holding his wrist after that Maye foul. Hope he gets angry. We will come back.

I don’t think we are any better defensively than we were at the beginning of the year.. I’m not sure how that happens.

They are getting better looks against our zone. Gotta go back to man. The zone is not active enough

It’s been loose balls, and long rebounds. Also UNC shooting extortionately well

This team plays with no emotion unless their rolling a cupcake at home. Not K’s best year of coaching. Can’t they vary the 2-3 zone or trap ball on man ball screens.

Like I've said, we can win the title or go out in the first round.

Well boys, no point in getting mad anymore. It is what it is....an insanely talented team that just isn't that great. Love these guys but our defense isn't going to improve now. If the St.Johns game didn't wake them up, nothing will.

I thought maybe we could be better, but we are what we are.......Duval really needs to be better if he is the point guard to lead this team

I don't
Same old garbage our defense sucks
UNC is just the better team tonight, maybe just better period. More hustle, more desire, quicker, better shooters. Hats off to them for their play tonight.

Not a single player on Duke except Carter has a clue about the meaning of the words, “Box out.”

This "team" will NOT make it out of the first weekend. This "team" could be one and done. I am sorry, but K has had back to back terrible coaching seasons. Put Grayson on the pine. And and and

ADVERTISEMENT