ADVERTISEMENT

***DUKE VS NORTH CAROLINA OFFICIAL GAMEDAY THREAD***

What duke team can you remember that has been this bad in and out of half. Our trademark got flipped on its head

Reactions: youngman42
That’s not the start to the half we needed. Now is not the time for one of our long, inept offensive spells. Gotta swing this back the other way.

Missed entry pass to Carter twice. Feed the big man, Maye can't guard him or Bagley. Attack the damn mismatch!

They came out aggressive and tough. We look like we are waiting for a whistle that isn’t coming

terrible way to open the half. that 4 point lead was sketchy and i wasn't happy with it. Reminded me of south carolina when we were up by 10 but it was the weakest lead I was ever comfortable with. Bagley's gotta be stronger with the ball no way should that have been poked out.

Typical start of the second half relapse for this team. Hopefully we don't keep laying eggs for the next 8 minutes like they usually do.

Gut check time. Better get the ship righted right now, or we're in serious trouble.

OFC

Reactions: Dad2ze
Welp the good thing about seeing this act all year is that I’m not even angry about it

Keep fighting fellas. Weather the storm and right the ship.

there it is. wow I can't believe we came out like this. We may get killed.

how does carolina poke it out and it is out on duke

Reactions: PixelDevil
Why do we switch on everything every time? Our guys don't seems to get it.

Goodness, not sure we could have started out the second half much worse than that.

Refs are horrible..and is it just me or does the over the back foul exist asgainst us? Haha my god

ADVERTISEMENT