ADVERTISEMENT

***DUKE VS NORTH CAROLINA OFFICIAL GAMEDAY THREAD***

The pace of this game has every UVA fan shook.

how'd we lose our lead so quick and how was that last possession not a foul?

Not a great 2 minutes, but I'll sure as hell take a lead at the half.

This game has me like
giphy.gif

We’re up four. I’ll take it. The end of the half wasn’t pretty, but we played well overall.

UNC is doing what they need to do to have a chance. That’s make a lot of threes. They cool off and we will win.

I think Greenburg made a bet to see how many times he could say "high-low action" in one broadcast.

Bolden looking beastly out there. Those minutes should keep the starters dominant at the end. Huuuuuge contribution. Very proud of that youn man.

Reactions: Mpm277
Need a good adjustment defensively on the screens. That and their hot 3 ball keeping them in it. The Holes are a cold snap away from getting blown out.

Reactions: OldasdirtDevil
Ahh that bench play has me happy. And the fact that I can watch it on the local channel not ESPN makes me happy too lol

I like the business-like look of our guys comming back out the tunnel. They have a plan. We’re about to drop in that zone D with 12 minutes remaining and go on a big run to pull away.

We’re up four. I’ll take it. The end of the half wasn’t pretty, but we played well overall.

UNC is doing what they need to do to have a chance. That’s make a lot of threes. They cool off and we will win.
The crazy thing is we have made 5 shots to their 7 from behind the arc. It is not like they are really out shooting us for the 3 point line.

Heck of a game. If UNC doesn’t shoot lights out from three I think it’s not close. Sooo good to see Bolden play well.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT