ADVERTISEMENT

***DUKE VS NC STATE OFFICIAL GAMEDAY THREAD***

krzyzewskiville

Oct 7, 2004
Winfield, KS
Nice to return back to ACC action tonight and hopefully we continue to mature as a basketball team. We all know this year is LOADED with talent and we have an all-american in Grayson that's been in the trenches.This team has the chance to go along way this year.

All that to say Christmas break should've been good to us and now we head into the meat and potatoes of the schedule with experience and talent. Our defense is a work in progress, but it will come.

Tonight's game is slated to tip at 8pm est and will air on ESPN HD.

Duke 95

NC State 86

GO DUKE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Duke 88
State 81

My biggest fear in this one is foul trouble. NC State is good at drawing fouls. Bagley and Carter should dominate if they can stay out of foul trouble. I hope our threes are falling too.

Last edited:
Always a tough place for us to play. That being said I think we end up winning by double didgits! GO DUKE!!!!
OFC

Reactions: christophero
This team is due to have a game that they dominate. This is a road game and may not be the one, but I have a feeling. This is the time we see the team start to make the strides we are expecting.

Duke 93
State 70

Reactions: christophero
I think it is close; we will be down one at half time and meltdowns will ensue on the boards. We pull away for a 7 point victory. Hopefully I'm wrong and we will blow them out. O'Connell hits 3 threes and gives us a boost, as does a healthy Javin. (Gives us a boost; not hits 3 threes.) It will be big to get our first road ACC win with a young team.

Reactions: hart2chesson
If NC St shoots under 50% from 3 we win easily, 92-71.

If they shoot over 50% which seems to be commonplace against us, oh and IF the bank is open on Saturday like it was for FL State we will win by 10, 92-82.

Looking for Alex O to have a nice game and spark a run late in the first half to put us up double digits at halftime.

Go Duke!

Alan

Reactions: DukeDenver
I may just be making this up. But it seems like Duke coughs these games up more when it is an early afternoon tip off. I am glad they moved it to a night game.

I say Duke wins it 93-73

It’s gonna be intense playing at NC State! It always is, but Duke ends up pulling a close one out!

Duke: 88
NC State: 82

Let’s go Duke!!

Good chance another team shoots the lights out early since the Devils are coming to town and the house will be packed.
I don't think they can contain the scoring ability of a team that is maturing each time they take the floor, and even though they are still young, Duke will win this one going away.
Go Duke!
OFC

Reactions: hart2chesson
Has nothing to do with the game tonight but Syracuse is terrible.

I like the black uniforms. There, I said it.

I like the blue better, but I don't possess the animosity for the black ones that many here do, haha.

Bagley looks angry...and I like it.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT