ADVERTISEMENT

***DUKE VS GRAND CANYON OFFICIAL GAMEDAY THREAD***

krzyzewskiville

Oct 7, 2004
Winfield, KS
Shouldn't be much to talk about here - we roll today.

Game is slated for a 5:30pm est start and will air on ESPN3 - and the YES Network. Also on the ACC Network in the local market.

Duke 99

Grand Canyon 51

GO DUKE!!!!!!!!

Last edited:
Duke - 86
Grand Canyon - 59

The guys will be a little tired today. Playing the bench so much last night should help the starters a lot. We may see Grayson score 30.

Ugh. Almost thought this game wouldn't be on TV either. Had to do a search. For those who are dumb like me and have never heard of the channel NESN, it is TWC channel 342.

Going with Duke 89-55

Duke 93
Grand Canyon 51

I went with the score that I predicted for last night's game because I came close to predicting the correct score so I thought I'd stick with that score for tonight's game.

For those with Dish Network the game is on Fox Sports South channel 412

Don't know anything about Grand Canyon but I know we win big.

Blue Devils 93
Antelopes 69

OFC

Although Grand Canyon is deep.

Duke 95
Grand Canyon 50

OFC

I like us in this one. Just saying...

before I go hunting on al gores interwebs to try and figure it out I'm hoping that someone on here could possibly let me know and save me the trouble. no cable or satellite for my family, strictly internet, so is there anyway for me to watch tonights game free online???

Strong first couple minutes for Jeter. Keep it up young man.

Now we're getting it, but some dumb little fouls. Excited to see those get cleaned up.

Reactions: Dad2ze
The reckless abandon of Grayson Allen always amazes me. It also makes me proud to see him as a Blue Devil.

Reactions: HuffyJB
Also, the screaming GCU fan is getting real annoying real quick.

Download vpn app for bypass so it reads your ip outside the black out area

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT