ADVERTISEMENT

***DUKE VS EASTERN MICHIGAN OFFICIAL GAMEDAY THREAD***

I do believe we realized we didn't play hard against Army. Now EMU is paying for it!!!
OFC

We let them score double digits in the first half. They better get a talkin to during halftime.

How is RJ's attitude?.....asking for a friend :D

Actually, to defend him, GMan did say they had an interesting talk with K about communication, and body language on the court came up, that coach talked to the team about it. I don’t think our friend was the only one who noticed RJ being agitated out there.

I guess I'll be that guy. We had a lot of poor cross court passes.
Should have scored 60. Before somebody cusses me out like that first time poster today, I'm just kidding (a little)

Reactions: GAAP and tw3301
Seriously, if you're EM head coach, what do you tell them at the half?

How do you keep this team from scoring in the 90's night after night. And it looks effortless.

Nice to see Jav having a good game. Great defense. 11 players saw the floor 1st. half. Only thing to note about is our free throw shooting. We shot the same percentage from the arc as from the free throw line which is not so good. Got to do something about that or it will come back to bite us. Will Coach K show mercy. I hope not until the last 3 or 4 minute mark and clear the bench. Who knows maybe Jav put up a double double. OFC.

We wanted to see more effort. Check. Jav to play better. Check. Zone penetration. Check. All I can reach for is fts, we suck at the stripe.

I guess I'll be that guy. We had a lot of poor cross court passes.
Should have scored 60. Before somebody cusses me out like that first time poster today, I'm just kidding (a little)

We'd be winning 60-9 if it wasn't for some of those weird passes. They were excited and trying to stomp on the gas. I think in a closer game, those don't happen.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT